drink prices 2017

Cool I'm going OCB on the 28th - I've been trying to find a price list or picture of the drinks/ food menu but can't find one anywhere - must be top secret.
It's our first day so everyone is going to be up for it.
We paid about 900 euros for a 3 litre grey goose last but that was between 5. this year there are only 2 of us so wanted a price on a litre or 1.5 litres. if you are eating there, then you have got to try the chicken fajita wraps, omg they are AMAZING!

''and One for me??'' is a phrase heard all too often by the waiting girls..
This is true.

Also, putting some coins on top of your receipt and some under so you dont realise they are there. You pick the ones from the top and they are left witha nice tip with the coins underneath the receipt.

In about 24hrs i'll be crying my eyes out for you people over a G&T in IBZ for €2
We paid about 900 euros for a 3 litre grey goose last but that was between 5. this year there are only 2 of us so wanted a price on a litre or 1.5 litres. if you are eating there, then you have got to try the chicken fajita wraps, omg they are AMAZING!
:rolleyes:

We paid about 900 euros for a 3 litre grey goose last but that was between 5.
So 180e per person for 600ml worth of Vodka basically? Sorry, but fk that for a laugh! I guarantee I could have the same, if not more fun with five of my mates in Ibiza without the need to spunk away that. Obviously each to their own and all that but I just couldn't justify that cost to sit in OCB for a day.

Four of us have a min spend agreed at 700euro - I don't see it going very far at all!! I will put most of it towards food to be totally honest

If I can remember and if I have access I will snap a pic of the menu

I will be vlogging my time there as well which I will link to once I have uploaded so will hopefully help people out in future

Cool - 15 of us going, we've booked two eight seat beds in the garden area. 150E for each bed, and a min spend of 650E per bed.

The min spend will get smashed between 15, it's only 80e-ish per person. Which at a guess will be some food and a couple of beers.
Looking forward to it. Although looking more forward to Zoo Project/ Elrow more on the 29th.

Last edited:
I mate and his wife went to Cancun last October 10 days all inclusive 2k for both of them..he said that they drank at least1500 worth in grey goose cocktails in the first two days at $25 a pop...

So 180e per person for 600ml worth of Vodka basically? Sorry, but fk that for a laugh! I guarantee I could have the same, if not more fun with five of my mates in Ibiza without the need to spunk away that. Obviously each to their own and all that but I just couldn't justify that cost to sit in OCB for a day.
I just sat and worked that out as well !!

This is true.

Also, putting some coins on top of your receipt and some under so you dont realise they are there. You pick the ones from the top and they are left witha nice tip with the coins underneath the receipt.
thats a goooood one!

Back