drink prices 2017

What you do is go to the Lidl and stock up on a load of Rum and Lemonade then pre-drink if that is your thing!

Last year we had OBC Hed Kandi booked and spent a couple of hours on the beach getting through a bottle of rum and then entered OBC sloshed and just got one of the 60euro jugs they do and shared it between a few of us

This year I pre drank prior to and in the taxi to Ushuaia

You can be clever and have fun without being mugged off

It's probably in the comments but being a bit lazy and asking here. How much is a bottled beer in Amnesia and Privilege?
Not sure but I think it's safe to say you won't get much change out of 15 euros for a bottle of beer in any club. The long drinks are much better value in my opinion.

Good advice from Rye.....budget conscious drinking can pay for an extra two or three nights out over a week in my experience.

Drink responsibly though kids....

I do pre drink before the clubs but i also buy alcohol in the club as i need to stay topped so i dont start sobering up and get a mini hangover. But i dont like to get steaming because i will just ruin my night so i would say i certainly try to drink responsibly when clubbing but yeh it comes at a hefty price.

I would add that i have also gone to clubs sober but defo prefer to be merry:p

I do pre drink before the clubs but i also buy alcohol in the club as i need to stay topped so i dont start sobering up and get a mini hangover. But i dont like to get steaming because i will just ruin my night so i would say i certainly try to drink responsibly when clubbing but yeh it comes at a hefty price.

I would add that i have also gone to clubs sober but defo prefer to be merry:p

See how that pans out on Saturday eh? :D

13€ beer in amnesia

i never drink in big clubs when paying tix 50€+ except water to re hydrate ur body or soda, booze make u feel sleepy (ive experienced ushuaia opening when girls gave me hard drinks )

lot of shots b4 entering the club then ull be fine to party.
when u go to the bar u loose ur spot on the dancefloor, beer make u pee...

Exception free parties,cheap parties with beautiful location (Blue Marlin, zoo) where i can afford 1-2 hard drink , I dont need more as driving u have to deal with it at the end of the party, coming from places as BMI Cova santa, its not advised to drive drunk, even its a pain to drive home at night (nol ights on the road) without drinking any booze..

if buying 1-3 hard drinks in a club at any party in ibz, i couldn't go to ibz more than 10 days a year :lol: 50+ this year :cool:

Last edited:
At amnesia this year I filled drink bags with vodka and dilute. Sneaked them in down my shorts, then I just bought water in there, drank a little water from the bottle then topped it up with vodka and dilute. The bags held 500mls so we had about 350ml vodka in each bag the rest dilute for taste. Unlike beer the water bottles have lids so you can put the lid on and put in pocket etc. We were still paying for plenty of water but we took 4 bags in between us so the vodka served our large group for most of the night and the water/vodka/dilute was nice and refreshing and as I say much handier than beer with the lids.
Drinks bags got on ebay for about a 5er and come in 200 300 or 500ml sizes
Ibiza on a budget easy :spank:

I always think All Inclusive is the way to go.... I am happy lazing about and Drink all day at the hotel before heading out, I more than make up for the extra I pay for AI with food and drink, and don't have to worry about my money. Then get a few BOGOF drinks offers in some of the pubs....

Maybe a pirate flag instead. Or better still a Space flag to hang off the VIP area.
i got a pirate flag from elrow closing 16, but pirate Hat is my autograph in ibz..=>Elrow Cap
whatever, tank top in side hi ,once inside the dancefloor

im not a big drinker once in a club as my body is already full of liquids (2l of beverage 1hour b4) & i dont want to go to wc 7 times in a row as ive done dc10 opening 16 :lol: discarding all drinks offered by many people :p

At amnesia this year I filled drink bags with vodka and dilute. Sneaked them in down my shorts, then I just bought water in there, drank a little water from the bottle then topped it up with vodka and dilute. The bags held 500mls so we had about 350ml vodka in each bag the rest dilute for taste. Unlike beer the water bottles have lids so you can put the lid on and put in pocket etc. We were still paying for plenty of water but we took 4 bags in between us so the vodka served our large group for most of the night and the water/vodka/dilute was nice and refreshing and as I say much handier than beer with the lids.
Drinks bags got on ebay for about a 5er and come in 200 300 or 500ml sizes
Ibiza on a budget easy :spank:

Whats this 'dilute'? And did you just go to cubicles to top up?

Im too much of a mard arse for that smuggling game :D

Aye the first time I went to cubicle, the rest just done on the dance floor, it was elrow so easily hidden.
Dilute as in Robinsons summer fruits aha
You could easily just take swoogs of vodka or Jager straight from the bag. Saves a fortune and I'd have zero guilt doing it, they are the crooks charging 13 euro a small bottle beer

Aye the first time I went to cubicle, the rest just done on the dance floor, it was elrow so easily hidden.
Dilute as in Robinsons summer fruits aha
You could easily just take swoogs of vodka or Jager straight from the bag. Saves a fortune and I'd have zero guilt doing it, they are the crooks charging 13 euro a small bottle beer

Haha so you just meant cordial etc, i thought it was some specific clear flavoured thing so it resembled water once in the bottle :rolleyes::spank:

What you do is go to the Lidl and stock up on a load of Rum and Lemonade then pre-drink if that is your thing!

Last year we had OBC Hed Kandi booked and spent a couple of hours on the beach getting through a bottle of rum and then entered OBC sloshed and just got one of the 60euro jugs they do and shared it between a few of us

This year I pre drank prior to and in the taxi to Ushuaia

You can be clever and have fun without being mugged off

Saw a guy crouched outside obc drinking from a bottle of straight rushnikoff vodka (the 6 Euro a litre shit) before he went in... it's not all glamour :)

some mates like fancy vodka, greygoose 1 l, 40-60€ the bottle in supermarket
photo from Dausol II app ibz aug 16 , cant wait ibz aug in 25 days to see them again & same ritual,
Eat!Sleep!RAVE! (repeat x 19 :eek:)
14079754_10208394615035595_5145615612088574847_n.jpg

Take this!!!

Back