drink prices 2017

i guess beer is 12 at ocb as cocktail is 14€ ive order double expresso & 1l water (yes, i m an angel :D see my pseudo :lol: )
at zoo beer 7€? hard drink must be 9€ i only order water 5€ & slush puppy iced drink (blue or red sabor) 5€ or 9€ if u had vodka..i got pics with zoo drinks ill confirm it sooner

Benimussa park/zoo project prices

water soft drink 5€
beer 6€
beer pint 8€
smirnoff ice, strongbow wine redbull 7€
kopparberg 10€
vodka offer 10€
normal mixer 12€
hierbas ibicencas 12€
absolute jack daniel's, bombay mixer 14€
+2€ mixer with redbull

vip bar is cheaper but only for people with Family wrisband (i should be :p)

we may meet sat at zoo as i dont know if ill go to zoo ( 80%)) or clockwork orange beach party (20%)

Cool! - I've been reading the forum a fair bit - you the guy with the pirate hat? I'll look out for you

We've got:

28th - Ocean Beach pool party - booked two 8 seater beds in the garden area
29th - Zoo Project
30th - Ibiza Rocks Cuckoo Pool Party (we're stopping here)

Prob do a club, either thinking Elrow at Amnesia 29th or Pacha with Solomun on the 30th.

Trying to work out how much money to take but I think it will be as much as possible and just enjoy it.

Last edited:
Prices from sankeys and Ibiza rocks I remember from last week. Ibiza rocks vodka monster €8. Corona €5. Sankeys. Vodka lemonade €14 San Miguel €10 tequila €4

Is buying shots like tequila generally cheaper in all the club's?

Also has anyone bought wine? My Mrs seems to think it was the best way to go last year in ushuaia

Is buying shots like tequila generally cheaper in all the club's?

Also has anyone bought wine? My Mrs seems to think it was the best way to go last year in ushuaia

I was really surprised that tequila was 4EUR a decent sized shot at DC10 at the back bar in the terrace.

Amnesia last night was €38 for 2 vodka and sprites. Upstairs in the VIP it was €44. In my opinion, the extra €20 for the VIP isn't worth. All we wanted to do was get into the thick of it so only spent an hour or so up there. Banging night tho. When PVD finished, the next DJ played some really good stuff, satisfied my need for hard house anyway! Proper BPM's!!!!!!

Long single heirbas €16!!

I asked before buying in Ants and they said €17 - WTF?

Vodka lemonade €17 but you got a decent size drink. I think water was €12 but not sure and you got 500ml - tap water tasted ok as did that in Pacha.

Bora bora: €6 pint of San Miguel, €12 for cocktail at about 4pm - cocktail prices go up later.

Last edited:
Back