drink prices 2017

Usually they set you up in the corner of the bar or so. If not, you should set yourself up, tip 50 euro's & offer them shots.

I just checked re wristband situation with elrow. currently (and I expect this to change very soon) they do bands which have a reduction, but you have to be in by midnight (mind elrow opens at 11pm).

€20 b4 12.00
€25 b4 1.00

Just wondering what the Drink Prices are like this season know it will be similar to last season Amnesia have a 20% off Drink Package but cannot find it in the tickets link on site ?

Just wondering what the Drink Prices are like this season know it will be similar to last season Amnesia have a 20% off Drink Package but cannot find it in the tickets link on site ?

You get the option for drinks tickets after you click the party date.

Prices from what I remember last week

Tantra long drink €10
Hi heineken bottle €14
Ushuaia Heineken bottle €13
Bora Bora large beer €7 one day €8 the next , bottle of white €16

Prices from what I remember last week

Tantra long drink €10
Hi heineken bottle €14
Ushuaia Heineken bottle €13

Bora Bora large beer €7 one day €8 the next , bottle of white €16

So, the same overall company charge more for the same drink and the only difference is that it's across the road from their other establishment!??!?!

You literally couldn't make this up!!!!! Pure comedy!!! Must be all those extra travel costs for the supplier that need to be covered... :lol::lol:

So, the same overall company charge more for the same drink and the only difference is that it's across the road from their other establishment!??!?!

You literally couldn't make this up!!!!! Pure comedy!!! Must be all those extra travel costs for the supplier that need to be covered... :lol::lol:

It's not that unusual really is it? I used to work in a nightclub with a sports bar underneath. A pint of Fosters during the day was £2.50, at night up stairs it was £3.50

Ive been charged different prices for the same drink in different bars in Pacha
and more expensive in Amnesia VIP than downstairs.
Think a lot of it is bar staff taking the p!ss

Ive been charged different prices for the same drink in different bars in Pacha
and more expensive in Amnesia VIP than downstairs.
Think a lot of it is bar staff taking the p!ss

Really? Hmm I know Amneisa VIP upstairs is more expensive but pacha I found the same? I always go the bar near the entrance to the left. Always find it less busy. But I never bought a drink upstairs

the wine poured at hostal la torre is ridiculous , half from the pic above, complained my mate, even askin the glass is filled 1/4, the waiter pour some little bit more but we cant see the difference.

Always buy sparkling bottle water, u wont be fooled :D

5€ bottle water at zoo
5€ the puppy iced drink
pizza 7€
pitta Kebap 8€
Burger 7€

Zoo prices rulez...
Netx time ill use the vip bar as cheaper with "family wristband"

Last edited:

Hmmm. I'm not sure it's that unusual or sinister tbh.
Same rule of thumb on why you're charged more in a nightclub in the UK than you are down the pub.

Ushuaia has resident guests, so the "opening times" in respect of selling drinks over the bar is considerably longer than Hï's.

What is the official event capacity of both venues? Ushuaia 4,000? Space was 5,000, right? But less in its current incarnation?

Back