drink prices 2017

Ibiza Rocks Gig/Pool Party Day Prices

Vodka Mixer (small thin glass) - 10euro
Vodka Monster (they literally gave me the whole can) - 10euro
Beer - 8euro
Water - 4euro
Soft Drinks - 4euro50
Vodka Slushie - 10euro

Just try spend them 10 tokens, you'll probably be 60mins at the bar each time...o_O

Tbf you get served pretty much instantly at the bars in Destino, whether your using cash or tokens, Red Bull included aswell, might struggle to use all the tokens if your getting there after 8 though, ended up giving 2 away.

Ibiza Rocks Gig/Pool Party Day Prices

Vodka Mixer (small thin glass) - 10euro
Vodka Monster (they literally gave me the whole can) - 10euro
Beer - 8euro
Water - 4euro
Soft Drinks - 4euro50
Vodka Slushie - 10euro

To be fair given it is a live music venue with big name acts on stage that isn't bad at all in Ibiza terms. The water price is the cheapest i've seen for a 'nightclub' venue.

€14 for a beer in Hi? Which beer is that?

Anyone know how much water and vodka&mixers are?

Water is €12.

Obscene. But how far can they push it before people vote with their feet do you think? Disgusting as I think those prices are, especially water, I'll still go.
Always say it'll make me think twice next year but I have an amazing time and book again, been the same for 20 years.

Agree with ibiza inside. Look at the measures you get in ibiza clubs. Usually at least twice the size we get in UK, and comparable to prices I've paid in other European countries for similar measures, which means I haven't problem paying the price for a couple of those.

Beers, waters and soft drinks prices are mental and always have been

I've noticed over the past couple of years that measures def aint what they used to be, that was my observation at Space and Amnesia.

Obscene. But how far can they push it before people vote with their feet do you think? Disgusting as I think those prices are, especially water, I'll still go.
Always say it'll make me think twice next year but I have an amazing time and book again, been the same for 20 years.

I hear ya and I am voting with my feet when I'm back in 2 days. Despite it being an option musically my group decided against a visit on the basis of my feedback from the opening of Hï. If I am paying 33% more for water etc then I expect something 33% better then what it replaced and on top of the extortionate prices for drinks, the club is too hot, too crowded (at least when I was there) and the sound system is sub-standard.

On the topic of measures, as I mentioned earlier this year, in Hï they now pour exact measures, rather than the free-pouring of old. So not only are you paying more for your mixed drink, you are getting less alcohol.

Tbf you get served pretty much instantly at the bars in Destino, whether your using cash or tokens, Red Bull included aswell, might struggle to use all the tokens if your getting there after 8 though, ended up giving 2 away.

Is that because it wasn't very busy ? Haven't been for a couple of years but remember it being absolutely atrocious for bar service, to the extent I actually gave up initially trying to get a drink in there. Along with the parking one of the reasons I became quite so resistant to going back !

Back