drink prices 2017

for sure, I notice you do end up waiting around a bit when you arrive, in-between and at the end!!! Shame, as I think they would sell more drinks if they didnt faff about.
Order at the bar and pay at the bar if time is important, has worked for me in the past. Still relatively normal prices, good views and close to my apartment, mostly dickhead free, so...?,

Pacha are also offering drinks tokens via their website, 78 euros for 5 drink vouchers. Includes: soft-drinks, beer, non-premmium spirits Not included: premmium spirits, ennergy drinks, cocktails

Pacha are also offering drinks tokens via their website, 78 euros for 5 drink vouchers. Includes: soft-drinks, beer, non-premmium spirits Not included: premmium spirits, ennergy drinks, cocktails

Got a link to where you can buy the tokens? I can't seem to find it on their website :confused:

Got a link to where you can buy the tokens? I can't seem to find it on their website :confused:

Go to the Pacha Ibiza website, click on events or tickets, once you've chosen your event and it'll then offer you to add on a drinks package. Not sure if you can buy drinks package only, let me know if you find an option for drinks vouchers without buying club tickets from them.

My 119 euros Amnesia drinks prices went through twice on my Credit card, in dispute with both parties now:(:mad:

Destino last year, 10 drink tokens for €100 didnt seem to bad for Ibiza, raised it to €130 this year though:lol: (well for the Rumours I was at the other week).

Why are energy drinks priced up as some sort of luxury premium drink in Ibiza!? Its only a can of red bull, but yet on its own is pretty much the same price as with a mixer!

Vodka Limon is the only drink I drink in clubs, seems the best value for money, never buy beer, just cant justify paying 12 quid for a bottle of Bud!!

Agree with ibiza inside. Look at the measures you get in ibiza clubs. Usually at least twice the size we get in UK, and comparable to prices I've paid in other European countries for similar measures, which means I haven't problem paying the price for a couple of those.

Beers, waters and soft drinks prices are mental and always have been

Back