drink prices 2017

Hi all, the drinks vouchers for Hi are for 'non-premium' spirits...can anyone confirm how low-end we're talking here? Worried about spending €75 on that paint stripper vodka you used to get from the booze shops in San An for €3 a litre :-/

Hi all, the drinks vouchers for Hi are for 'non-premium' spirits...can anyone confirm how low-end we're talking here? Worried about spending €75 on that paint stripper vodka you used to get from the booze shops in San An for €3 a litre :-/

I´m not sure what their standard vodka is either, but I´m confident it is a decent enough one.

Reactions: aby

Can't see them pouring it out a plastic bottle in a place like that. Premium at Hï must mean the good $hit

Reactions: aby
why would a coke/ sprite or range juice cost 9 euros at pacha solomun and the same drinks for 13 @ cocoon amnesia.

The same reason that Asda has different prices to Tesco. It's their business so that's what they charge.

Similarly Hï charge €12 for a water, whereas Amnesia charge €9 (I think).

Cocoon tix are fair such as all House Music events :p if u compare to other parties Music on, solomun or ushuaia events...

for ibz clsoing i will keep the drink club money in order to enjoy many local food recommanded in the topic restaurant review...

the last coke i took at pacha was 12€ 3 years ago , space ibz last closing oct 2 16, 3 cokes in a row,12€x3 at 6am, i was in a state to pass out :lol:, party n PartY, u wont understand as it not 4-5 days in a row b4 oct 2 space last closing...

i used to pay 12€ coke in lio, wot a great surprise when its only8-9€, a way to talk :D

i drink a lot of sodas in club when i didnt pay the entry :cool:,if i pay the tix, i care about the money to spread.

coke is 5€ in zoo, 2€ if u have the family writsband in family bar at entry of sealpit(it works each year :D)

Drink/buy Water my friend, No booze is the rule in club as u wont last hours and hours ,days and days
images

Ah!

I knew that I had something to post on here, its something I suspected for a while.

For Pacha customers only

The bar (Bar 5) as you walk into Pacha at the main entrance/exit where peeps chill and smoke is cheaper than the rest in the club. Im not talking half price or anything but definitely a few euros per drink difference.

Absolut + RB - 19
Absolut + Sprite - 17
San Miguel - 11
Solan de Cabras (water) - 9
Absolut + Shweppes Naranja -17

Just watch if you are pay by card on a non Euro account. The bar staff will offer you contactless first and they have already activated the "with conversion" option. This rate is not good. Ask to pay in Euros and make sure you put your PIN into the card reader.

If you already know this then apologies. If Im wrong, then double apologies

Can one carry a flask to the parties? I'm soon to arrive and a bit concerned about booze prices... back home I carry a flasks with me when I go out, to cut costs a bit, if you know what i mean.

Back