drink prices 2017

I never sneak miniature in clubs as ill manage to drink a lot b4 and there is always some nice girls that will give me drinks for free :cool:(pirate hat good side effect :p) , i only check that its not booze
this hit dropped at Dc10 opening 17, they should drop more hits as sometime istruggle to b awake in dc10 :lol: with their monotoneous sound

Can one carry a flask to the parties? I'm soon to arrive and a bit concerned about booze prices... back home I carry a flasks with me when I go out, to cut costs a bit, if you know what i mean.

They search your side pockets (by they I mean, Privledge, Ushuaia, Amensia) so if you're gonna do that, place it in your back pocket or in the front part of your trousers.

Ah!

I knew that I had something to post on here, its something I suspected for a while.

For Pacha customers only

The bar (Bar 5) as you walk into Pacha at the main entrance/exit where peeps chill and smoke is cheaper than the rest in the club. Im not talking half price or anything but definitely a few euros per drink difference.

And there's usually less of a crowd there as well, as opposed to the bars on the main floor.

They search your side pockets (by they I mean, Privledge, Ushuaia, Amensia) so if you're gonna do that, place it in your back pocket or in the front part of your trousers.

The front part of my trousers... cheers for the delicate choice of words! Thanks for the intel. Funny they check only side pockets and skip back - no make no sense.

If we're already on the topic - at least I am - do folks carry around flasks? Is it just me or everyone is excited about the re-appearance of hip flasks as a cool drinking accessory? If you haven't noticed the trend, well, it's here, with entire sites devoted to stylish flasks ---> http://www.flaskaholic.com/ and top brands getting into the game, like Areaware, Swig and more. Yeah, I know, I can go on and on about booze-to-go...

4'50 for a wee coffee... that's how we're rolling, baby!
facepalm.gif

212fv4j.jpg
21751748_10154875586685205_5645376532855600673_n.jpg

What's the price of cava / champagne at Pacha VIP (the cheapest one)?

Slightly off topic, but in the Pacha Restaurant they do Ruinart Blanc de Blancs (my favourite Champagne) for €150. That (for a club and Ibiza) is not a massive mark up). That and some Sushi and you've got your 95€ cover charge!

Last edited:
Not sure but I can Remember laying something like 19 euros for vodka and coke at amnesia last 2 years but got charged for I euros this year everytime have the really dropped the price by 1 euro? Haha

Yep I'm all good thanks, getting excited for our trip in 2 weeks. How was your holiday? Sounds like it was expensive, I purchased 4 cans of red bull at weekend from local shop at £4.50 bargain compared to you 28 euros. :eek:

Yep I'm all good thanks, getting excited for our trip in 2 weeks. How was your holiday? Sounds like it was expensive, I purchased 4 cans of red bull at weekend from local shop at £4.50 bargain compared to you 28 euros. :eek:

Thankfully one of the djs bought us some gin n tonics after that so not so bad I. The end...

Back