Donald Trump....

it's true ,people with colors are often more checked , discrimination exists because from statistics, delinquants is populate with lot of people with colors "brown" and "black" so the reason police check more those people

Nope. The statistics also exist because of how we are policed.

If a significant number of young people (of all colors) experiment with illegal drugs, but you only stop and check the black and brown ones (or poor white areas) then you shouldn't be surprised if it appears that all the dealers and users come from certain sub-groups.

What do you think the demographic would be if they only raided Ibizan nightclubs for drugs? Is that pool representative of all 45 year-old well-to-do Europeans throughout the continent?

Someone in work showed me a video of all the designer shop Calvin Klein, D&G ect looted in NYC for a few blocks all smashed and boarded up.. only store not touched was the Gucci store at Trump towers lol

If a significant number of young people (of all colors) experiment with illegal drugs, but you only stop and check the black and brown ones (or poor white areas) then you shouldn't be surprised if it appears that all the dealers and users come from certain sub-groups.

What do you think the demographic would be if they only raided Ibizan nightclubs for drugs? Is that pool representative of all 45 year-old well-to-do Europeans throughout the continent?
Holy shit. The ignorance displayed in the OP is spectacular. @CasaNegron is on point.

i'll say it simply - PEOPLE OF COLOR DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES AT A HIGHER RATE THAN WHITES. Just like immigrants commit fewer crimes than native born citizens.

POC are ARRESTED at FAR higher rates than whites, AND given significant'y longer jail terms for similar crimes, AND are significantly more likely to die at the hands of the police.

There are two very distinct justice systems in America - one for the wealthy, and one for the poor. The systemic inequity in the US ensures that the vast majority of POC arrested never receive fair and equitable treatment under the law. If you are poor and arrested there is almost zero chance you will be acquitted, while if you are wealthy there is a large chance that you will be acquitted, plead to lesser crimes, simply be fined, etc. While the POC will almost certainly go to jail. This existing system is allowed to perpetuate BECAUSE it ensures POC less opportunity and social mobility. Racism is very real and very deadly. Here's some light reading if OP cares to educate themselves:

i wish they raid ibz night clubs for drugs, 90% of people will be arrested whatever their color :lol:
When i was talking about statistics i didn't point only the media but my own/family experience (who agress you? make trouble, steal u...) it's only a question of EDUCATION, if u don't teach your children to respect the country,the laws ,people, don't expect them to behave as good citizen

ps:i could talk only about France , Paris and suburbs (places i've been) as i dont know situation in other countries/towns

Last edited:
i wish they raid ibz night clubs for drugs, 90% of people will be arrested whatever their color :lol:
When i was talking about statistics i didn't point only the media but my own/family experience (who agress you? make trouble, steal u...) it's only a question of EDUCATION, if u don't teach your children to respect the country,the laws ,people, don't expect them to behave as good citizen

ps:i could talk only about France , Paris and suburbs (places i've been) as i dont know situation in other countries/towns

If someone commits a crime they should be arrested, however that is different than the general level of daily police harassment of innocent people that we are talking about that leads to the statistics you mentioned.

I dont personally use them, but I think people should be able to use whatever drug they want and be left alone, in IBZ or anyplace else.

There will always be police harassment , younger i was gutted to be arrested more often than a guy in a suit/tie because i had long hair ,heavy metal look a like
Just show ur id and keep it low profile ?

On french media u heard some stories of people tryin to escape from police control and die by accident (crash into bus, get fried by train equipment while escaping from the police)
Then suburbs are on fire because they accuse the Police for their death and for racism
If those guys let themself arrested:!they will be alive , if u play with fire , at your own risks

the story from the black guy on french national TV, my point is if this guy (17condamnations) let himself arrested,(by 3 cops to maintain him on floor because he resisted, his bro succeed to escape) he will be alive but he tried to escape from cops because he was on the way to get arrested from fraud , it doesnt excuse his death, as trial still on , 3 expertises declaring accident 1 last private expertise not an accident

I was kidding about drugs otherwise i wont have anymore mates on the dancefloor to hang with ?

Last edited:
Trump has said, George floyd would be looking down and saying it's a great thing that's happening to this country.

I'm pretty sure he'd fail a drugs test if was made to take one?

That was one f***ing speech (the 3 minutes or so of it I watched at least), even by Trump standards.

There will always be police harassment , younger i was gutted to be arrested more often than a guy in a suit/tie because i had long hair ,heavy metal look a like
Just show ur id and keep it low profile ?

On french media u heard some stories of people tryin to escape from police control and die by accident (crash into bus, get fried by train equipment while escaping from the police)
Then suburbs are on fire because they accuse the Police for their death and for racism
If those guys let themself arrested:!they will be alive , if u play with fire , at your own risks

the story from the black guy on french national TV, my point is if this guy (17condamnations) let himself arrested,(by 3 cops to maintain him on floor because he resisted, his bro succeed to escape) he will be alive but he tried to escape from cops because he was on the way to get arrested from fraud , it doesnt excuse his death, as trial still on , 3 expertises declaring accident 1 last private expertise not an accident

I was kidding about drugs otherwise i wont have anymore mates on the dancefloor to hang with ?

And the killer cop had 18 complaints against him , the other cop (chinese origin just like you:)) had 6 complaints.
Finalement, tu es pire que l'algérien zemmour.

Pour les USA, No comment , je n 'ai pas l habitude parler de cas que je ne connais pas, où je ne suis pas confronté au quotidien

Justement Zemmour il ose dire des choses vrais, n'en déplaise aux bobos

Une vidéo d'un Champion français , Patrice Quarteron ?qui reflete mes propos (suite expérience vécue et pas lecture dans les medias) ☝ ,enfin quelqu'un qui a tout compris, si dès fois que ça puisse t'aider à ouvrir les yeux sur la réalité,1h11 de vidéo, mais enrichissant pour ceux qui pensent que c'est Dysneyworld en France
When i was talking about french statistics, this french muay-thaï champion ,originated from suburbs nail it (economy related):
USA another crazy world in comparison to France, french people=sheeps, racism not only against black people but from black people.. If u r poor u'll have more chance to commit robberies...follow asian community way (work at school and stop complaining)..from his interview.
ps:ne confond pas 1 chinois avec 1 viet c'est comme comparé 1 français et 1 allemand ? le terme c'est asiat

Last edited:
Pour les USA, No comment , je n 'ai pas l habitude parler de cas que je ne connais pas, où je ne suis pas confronté au quotidien

Justement Zemmour il ose dire des choses vrais n'en déplaise aux bobos

Une vidéo d'un Champion français qui reflete mes propos ,enfin quelqu'un qui a tout compris, si dès fois que ça puisse t'aider à ouvrir les yeux sur la réalité
When i was talking about french statistics, this french muay-thaï champion ,originated from suburbs nail it (economy related)
USA another crazy world in comparison to France, french people=sheeps, racism not only against black people but from black people...follow asian community
ps:ne confond pas 1 chinois avec 1 viet c'est comme comparé 1 français et 1 allemand ? le terme c'est asiat

C'est vrai; faut pas confondre chinois et vietnamiens.
Les viets sont nettement plus racistes que les chinois.
J'ai voyagé au vietnam, pour le travail. J'ai vu comment ils traitaient "certains" touristes.
D'ailleurs, le turnover de touristes qui reviennent, est un des plus faibles au monde.

Quant à zemmour; c'est surtout un malin. Il bosse à la télé, il vend des livres, il fait des conférences pour des idiots, qui y croient.
Il gagne pas mal d'argent, mais ce sont les contribuables français, qui paient pour ses gardes du corps, lui et sa famille.

Back