Donald Trump....

Perso , il vaut mieux aller en thailande, mon frere m'a dit qu'il n'aimait pas non plus les viets qui pensent trop à arnaquer les touristes, là je suis d 'accord cf experience vecue par mon frere pdt son séjour
Encore 1 video , enrichissant

Mauvais exemple. Bagarreur, booba et tout le reste.
Je préfère d'autres exemples:

573198.jpg

it's material for the trump thread, but anyway...

some pretty well informed friends (forum members) think trump will stay in power despite the current polls.

...which will then be the icing on the cake for what was an absolute shitshow of a year...and with that we get back to coronavirus...

Copied this from Coronavirus thread to try to keep it on-topic like you wanted.

I think your friends are right and he will indeed stay in power.

Plus...while everyone is laughing about him testing positive..For him, this is one of the best things that could have happened.
Think about it: He is 74 years old and quite obese. However, in two weeks he will appear on stage, looking healthy, saying it wasn't the killer virus WHO said it was, that great American doctors have given him the right medications and now he is doing fine...and he will say he was right about his judgement on this virus and that all states in the nation must open up again.

Last edited:
Copied this from Coronavirus thread to try to keep it on-topic like you wanted.

I think your friends are right and he will indeed stay in power.

Plus...while everyone is laughing about him testing positive..For him, this is one of the best things that could have happened.
Think about it: He is 74 years old and quite obese. However, in two weeks he will appear on stage, looking healthy, saying it wasn't the killer virus WHO said it was, that great American doctors have given him the right medications and now he is doing fine...and he will say he was right about his judgement on this virus and that all states in the nation must open up again.
Sadly, I think you're right. Or if he does get pretty ill, he'll come out looking like a hero who beat the deadly virus and it'll prove the sh1te he talks about being the healthiest President ever ☹️

I think it is fake news. He is pretending to be positive.
While most people think I'm the conspiracy theorist of this board...
The most logical explanation is a lot easier. Latest update is he will be released from hospital tomorrow. His condition keeps improving.

So...a heavyweight 74 year old male...has not magically survived this "killer-virus", nor do I believe he faked a positive test (too risky in election time).
It's just not the killer virus everyone fears it to be. Doctors have found better ways to cure it, all these ridiculous measures should end soon.

While most people think I'm the conspiracy theorist of this board...
The most logical explanation is a lot easier. Latest update is he will be released from hospital tomorrow. His condition keeps improving.

So...a heavyweight 74 year old male...has not magically survived this "killer-virus", nor do I believe he faked a positive test (too risky in election time).
It's just not the killer virus everyone fears it to be. Doctors have found better ways to cure it, all these ridiculous measures should end soon.
I'll be sure to tell the 200K + families of dead people that's it's just not that bad...should just open right back up. Lol how stupid. Your inconvenience is not grounds for mismanaging the future, nor is the assumption that treatment is better. He literally has the best medical care possible and to correlate thst to the average person is ignorant.
Cheeto Benito is definitely positive as you can tell from the fallout and dozens of positive cases directly related to his close proximity.

I'll be sure to tell the 200K + families of dead people that's it's just not that bad...should just open right back up. Lol how stupid. Your inconvenience is not grounds for mismanaging the future, nor is the assumption that treatment is better. He literally has the best medical care possible and to correlate thst to the average person is ignorant.
Cheeto Benito is definitely positive as you can tell from the fallout and dozens of positive cases directly related to his close proximity.
It's not about my inconvenience. It's about the economy of the world collapsing, people dying from other (worse) deceases because their treatment is postponed, business dying, people feeling isolated and depressed, suicides, child abuse increasing etc.

While I understand he has acces to the best medical care possible...Treatment actually has gotten better for everyone...ICU stay has shortened from 22 days to 8 and a lot more people come out of ICU alive and recovering. Doctors know more about the combination of medicines that actually help.

Probably over 90% of those 200K families would be mourning their relatives about now anyway. For the 10% that could have lived more years...it's harsh that the doctors didn't knew then what they know now. But right now...it's not looking like a killer virus anymore.

how on earth has he been allowed to go on a drive by ? Putting hundreds / thousands at risk. Surprised his close quarters security went with it.

While I understand he has acces to the best medical care possible...Treatment actually has gotten better for everyone...ICU stay has shortened from 22 days to 8 and a lot more people come out of ICU alive and recovering. Doctors know more about the combination of medicines that actually help.

while that's true, the number of total global daily deaths because of covid is decreasing very, very slowly only. yes, they made progress and I agree it's not the most lethal virus the world has ever seen (and I also don't think it was ever portrayed that way), but it's still a very serious thing currently

while that's true, the number of total global daily deaths because of covid is decreasing very, very slowly only. yes, they made progress and I agree it's not the most lethal virus the world has ever seen (and I also don't think it was ever portrayed that way), but it's still a very serious thing currently
The measures were put in place like it was the most lethal virus the world has ever seen though...
(sorry for dragging Covid in the trump post ;-))

I disagree

There are much more dangerous viruses.
There are some with more than 10 percent lethality. Good luck its not one of this.
200000 deaths in the US are more than enough. Ten thousands in Europe too.
Impossible to stop the measures. It would
overload the health / clinic systems

Back