Donald Trump....

lol! Can't wait to check them out. I'm former USMC, so i'm always down for a good military read. Many thanks.

No way! Sorry mate I wasn’t aware ?

A fine unit of fighting men with a great ethos!

I was fortunate enough to do a joint op in Afghan 2010 with a small team of USMC ANGLICOS that were working with the Royal Irish Regiment.

They called in all our fire support from the air, and were bloody good at it. Danger close lol.

The Taliban fcuking hated them ? ‘dropping warheads on foreheads’

Amazing force multiplier.

When shit went kinetic and they started shouting messages back and forth to each other, in American accents, I actually felt like I was in a Vietnam war film ?

Semper Fi ?

No way! Sorry mate I wasn’t aware ?

A fine unit of fighting men with a great ethos!

I was fortunate enough to do a joint op in Afghan 2010 with a small team of USMC ANGLICOS that were working with the Royal Irish Regiment.

They called in all our fire support from the air, and were bloody good at it. Danger close lol.

The Taliban fcuking hated them ? ‘dropping warheads on foreheads’

Amazing force multiplier.

When shit went kinetic and they started shouting messages back and forth to each other, in American accents, I actually felt like I was in a Vietnam war film ?

Semper Fi ?
hahaha! That's amazing! Nothing like dropping steel rain.

I trained with a British Army group on exercise way back in '00. They were a ton of laughs, damn good at fire and maneuver. If we ever cross paths in Ibiza i'll buy you a pint or 3.

Semper Fi!

It's an admirable sentiment, and I don't think I'm better than anyone else for not prescribing, but mass solidarity online changes nothing

Show solidarity outside and right wingers will complain about loony lefties spreading corona. (I've seen such comments online today.)

1. Dunno if those UK protesters are lefties. They are mainly black and they're protesting against racism. Racism shouldn't be an issue of left vs right but basic human decency. But if right wing folk don't see that, it tells you all you need to know about them.
2. Certainly most of the protesters on the news had their faces covered, so they recognise the virus is out there and are taking some precautions.
3. You're black, you have the biggest opportunity in your life so far to protest again the racism you experience all too often. So it's slight increased chance of corona vs missing that window? I don't see it for me, as a white person, to judge a black person on that.

"This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn't read, in front of a church he doesn't attend, invoking laws he doesn't understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity."

Robert Hendrikson
Rector at St. Philip's Episcopal Church in Tucson, Ariz.

"This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn't read, in front of a church he doesn't attend, invoking laws he doesn't understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity."

Robert Hendrikson
Rector at St. Philip's Episcopal Church in Tucson, Ariz.
He forgot to add "while hiding in a bunker under his house"

JV reminds me of those students who have all the badges, membership of all the right societies, people who have the world neatly divided into goodies and baddies. the kind of thing you do when you're 18. whereas other people on here seem to have travelled the world and really seen life in its more complicated reality. the point is until you get out of Guardianville and start actually engaging with the people on the other side of the fence, it is all just keyboard noise.

hahaha! That's amazing! Nothing like dropping steel rain.

I trained with a British Army group on exercise way back in '00. They were a ton of laughs, damn good at fire and maneuver. If we ever cross paths in Ibiza i'll buy you a pint or 3.

Semper Fi!

You’re on!

Would be my privilege mate ?

Haha fire & manoeuvre, there’s an activity that makes your lungs feel like they are on fire ?

Holy shit, 2000? I was only just starting out then. Fresh faced youngster loving life.

Could run like the wind and sleep on a washing line.

No missus, no kids, no mortgage, no bills, no car, no worries and everything I owned I could fit into a couple of grips and hold-all’s ?

He wasn't hiding in the bunker -- he was just down there for an inspection: ?

Slate: Trump Now Says He Was Totally “Inspecting” the Bunker, Not Hiding in It

The bloke is a real card!

Hiding in his safe zone while the police are tear gassing the streets.

I think that’s where they are going wrong actually, and the reason they are having hard time de-escalating the situation.

They should fire cannabis grenades into the rioting crowds instead of tear gas, that will really calm the atmosphere into a peaceful protest.

Protesters:

“What do we want???”

“Snacks!!!”

“When do we want it???”

“Yeah whenever”

?✌

JV reminds me of those students who have all the badges, membership of all the right societies, people who have the world neatly divided into goodies and baddies. the kind of thing you do when you're 18. whereas other people on here seem to have travelled the world and really seen life in its more complicated reality. the point is until you get out of Guardianville and start actually engaging with the people on the other side of the fence, it is all just keyboard noise.

Reminds me of the Italian woman that was going to show everyone how tolerant and friendly the Middle East actually is, by hitch hiking across it.

Obviously everyone warning her against it was extremely biased and racist and right wing etc etc

Poor fcuker got raped and murdered in the first country she went in :(

The world’s an ugly place.

Show solidarity outside and right wingers will complain about loony lefties spreading corona. (I've seen such comments online today.)

1. Dunno if those UK protesters are lefties. They are mainly black and they're protesting against racism. Racism shouldn't be an issue of left vs right but basic human decency. But if right wing folk don't see that, it tells you all you need to know about them.
2. Certainly most of the protesters on the news had their faces covered, so they recognise the virus is out there and are taking some precautions.
3. You're black, you have the biggest opportunity in your life so far to protest again the racism you experience all too often. So it's slight increased chance of corona vs missing that window? I don't see it for me, as a white person, to judge a black person on that.

Massive facepalm seeing the protesters in London yesterday.

There’s a time and place, and during a pandemic is not it.

Claiming lives matter, by risking lives.

There is some crazy irony in waving ‘I can’t breath’ signs, whilst emptying their lungs in order to shout louder and potentially throw covid 19 further during a respiratory virus epidemic that is still killing hundreds here every day.

After travelling in cramped conditions into London with thousands of others.

Yeah, brilliant :D?

They’ll probably be at the front of the queue criticising the govt if a second wave comes along next.

Didn’t realise social distancing wasnt required when on the moral high ground ?

And these moonhowlers attacking the police ?‍♂️ I fully expect one of the newspapers printing a title with this picture

‘Nasty policemans face attacks innocent young mans fist’
EA05E001-AEC4-448C-83DC-FB0FA6444ADD.jpeg

The UK gets stranger every day.

I bet the EU are sittting back sucking through their teeth saying ‘holy shit we’ve dodged a bullet here boys!’

They might even give us a good deal on Brexit, just to make sure we don’t try and come back in.

2020 ??

we got our protest too in france following a case of black guy dead after an arrest a few years ago, against police violence
20000 people in paris place while it's 10 people gathering max ! :eek:
as usual some people will take advantage of riot to destroy and rob shops
We don't need that stuff along pandemic crisis and for those sayin and what about justice blah blah...
Police is not racist, it's not because a few are that u have to say all their system is, they can also make big mistakes that should be punished for sure

it's true ,people with colors are often more checked , discrimination exists because from statistics, delinquants is populate with lot of people with colors "brown" and "black" so the reason police check more those people
Use google translate

ps:I wish french police is like in Russia/usa as they are too soft with delinquants as who is gonna pay the bills when those people destroy? regular dumb citizen as I am and many, that pay their monthly tax.

Last edited:
Back