Donald Trump....

I'm not worried. In fact, I almost want him to win the Republican nomination.
There's a lot of things in the US that worry me, but I am pretty confident that the general public hasn't gotten so dumb as to elect this guy. Hilary would win in a landslide!

I'm not worried. In fact, I almost want him to win the Republican nomination.
There's a lot of things in the US that worry me, but I am pretty confident that the general public hasn't gotten so dumb as to elect this guy. Hilary would win in a landslide!

:lol::lol::lol: oh Trump!

I wonder what any of our American spotlight members think of this?

:)

Not being political i still find it pathetic, I consider myself pretty liberal in general and find everything the moron stands for appauling. That said, he's now President, life goes on. If you look at an election map, it just shows that the northeast and pacific coast states are of similar ideals and middle America is quite literally like a diff country entirely when it comes to mindset. I don't think he will be beneficial for the country but here's to hoping I can be proven wrong.

the internet feels so depressed right now - (or at least the parts I follow. I'm sure there are some ultra Christian gun-toting flat-earthers out there celebrating like crazy). there's just no positive spin on what happened this week. the climate, the economy, NATO, Russia, human rights - all now in the danger zone. I think liberals who basically live their lives on social media sharing memes with each other have no idea how different the outlook on the world is outside the bubble. People in small towns think differently to people in cities. Why is this happening when we're all connected, all use the same brands, all using the same resources. But they may as well be different worlds. People are voting for freaks this year because they no longer care. And you can't really reason with that

Back