Donald Trump....

Imagine if this was Trump?

Pissed up mess

I've read elsewhere that the guy in that video was suffering back pain.

Part of being in the EU is helping each other out and coming together to deal with issues like the migrant crisis. Though if you just want to pull up the drawbridge and say "I'm all right, Jack", I can see why being out of the EU would appeal.

Plus there is some sort of safety net in EU rules, especially with England going uber-right-wing. I hope I'm being paranoid when I predict the Tories will start dismantling employment rights as soon as we're out.

Well, I'm from Scotland, where we didn't vote for Brexit. ;) I didn't want Scottish independence before, but it's something I'd vote for now - detach ourselves from an increasingly right-wing and xenophobic England and get back in the EU! :twisted:

Part of being in the EU is helping each other out and coming together to deal with issues like the migrant crisis. Though if you just want to pull up the drawbridge and say "I'm all right, Jack", I can see why being out of the EU would appeal.

Plus there is some sort of safety net in EU rules, especially with England going uber-right-wing. I hope I'm being paranoid when I predict the Tories will start dismantling employment rights as soon as we're out.

Well, I'm from Scotland, where we didn't vote for Brexit. ;) I didn't want Scottish independence before, but it's something I'd vote for now - detach ourselves from an increasingly right-wing and xenophobic England and get back in the EU! :twisted:
Fair play to you. I hope you get it if there ever was a vote again, How do you think you would do if you was going to be apart from the UK? Would the EU want you in and if they did how would they treat you? Be good odds on you being the next Greece. . .

Last edited:
We live in scary times if being unhappy about a result is considered undemocratic.
No problem being unhappy, its when the people who are unhappy try and overthrow a democratic vote by pushing for a 2nd referendum, thats where it gets stupid. most 99.9% remainers want this, especially that snivelling weasel andrew adonis.

How many more times would they keep on trying? Keep going until they win?

Shit happens, get on with it comes to mind. .

Last edited:
I'm totally fed up of hearing about it, from its stupid name to all the stupid arguments with friends and strangers. I want it put to bed. But it's just gonna go on and on... wouldn't be surprised if my kids are talking about it.

But regardless of the result or where anybody stands, questions need to be asked if rules were broken and there was outside interference.
Outside inference was the cause of all this mess in the first place! :lol:

I'm totally fed up of hearing about it, from its stupid name to all the stupid arguments with friends and strangers. I want it put to bed. But it's just gonna go on and on... wouldn't be surprised if my kids are talking about it.
100%. Its just so happens this discussion evolved from people discussing anti trump protests. . . Two things go hand in hand I suppose

Fair play to you. I hope you get it if there ever was a vote again, How do you think you would do if you was going to be apart from the UK? Would the EU want you in and if they did how would they treat you? Be good odds on you being the next Greece. . .

Why wouldn't the EU want us in? TBF, I would read all the arguments before voting. Greece had its own problems - loads of tax avoidance, for example. Scotland has plenty of resources and AFAIK an education system as good as England's, so it's kind of negative to think we couldn't survive.

No problem being unhappy, its when the people who are unhappy try and overthrow a democratic vote by pushing for a 2nd referendum, thats where it gets stupid. most 99.9% remainers want this, especially that snivelling weasel andrew adonis.

How many more times would they keep on trying? Keep going until they win?

Shit happens, get on with it comes to mind. .

That's false and you know it is.

If you want an actual fact, how about acknowledging the bitter "European Research Group" currently forcing the government to accept their hard Brexit plans based on their longstanding Eurosceptic beliefs and are trying to claw back what was originally a democratic vote to join the EU way back when.

That's false and you know it is.

If you want an actual fact, how about acknowledging the bitter "European Research Group" currently forcing the government to accept their hard Brexit plans based on their longstanding Eurosceptic beliefs and are trying to claw back what was originally a democratic vote to join the EU way back when.
Bullshit its false. Its all you ever hear from the left. Look at the vote the commons has just won against. Out of the customs union but back in it if we don't get a free trade? Yeah right good one.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...aners-doorsteps-campaigners-house-visit-uk-eu

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/9...n-London-second-referendum-EU-Theresa-May-BBC

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...aign-to-stay-in-the-eu-in-a-second-referendum

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rexit-eu-referendum-theresa-may-a8140751.html

The list goes on

As for hard brexit and soft brexit, there wasnt a vote for either. It was leave or remain. Another plot to water down brexit from the remainers in the tory party.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't the EU want us in? TBF, I would read all the arguments before voting. Greece had its own problems - loads of tax avoidance, for example. Scotland has plenty of resources and AFAIK an education system as good as England's, so it's kind of negative to think we couldn't survive.
I don't know thats why I'm asking. Wasn't being negative, if it all goes tits up though you'd most likely want to be back into the union, being a country on the verge of right wing as you say, would we take you back in?

A referendum for the rest of the UK on allowing you back in would be interesting. Just means jimmy krankie aka nicola sturgeon would be making more airtime on my TV than she should be :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:
Scotland have nothing to lose as an independent nation imho. Look at Ireland. We'd bail them out in a heartbeat if we had to. Not suggesting it would lead to that, but surely being in control of your own destiny is worth that risk. Anyway, I digress.

Scotland have nothing to lose as an independent nation imho. Look at Ireland. We'd bail them out in a heartbeat if we had to. Not suggesting it would lead to that, but surely being in control of your own destiny is worth that risk. Anyway, I digress.
Sure thing. . And thats the beauty of Brexit

Its simply lovely.

Those EU big wigs that don't like to get hands dirty when its needed, i.e catalan referendum. Greece going skint, and the migrant crisis in the med. Just a bunch of, unelected greedy millionaires playing god with other countries.

Imagine if this was Trump?

Pissed up mess

Unelected how?

LOL at the bit when the lights go off

There are no adjectives anymore to describe any of this

US/UK Politics currently feels like an extreme ketamine experience or what you might call advanced chaos theory.

No he's just a drunken mess

Back