Dance Music: Where are things at?

Can I do some third party judging of the pair of you?
You can.

This reminds me of post on Facebook of made-up TV shows I did on Facebook*, where some genuis came up with 'I'll Be The Judge Of That', where TV Talent shows Celebrity Judges had their jugding judged......

*Inspired no less by a real show, actually commissioned, made and aired on TV, in which Keith Allen took a bus load of Tourettes sufferers on a tour of French churches

Always thought his music was terrible too (that bloody whistling song!), despite Chris Coco and Rob Da Bank pushing it back in the day.

There are a lot of famous DJs out there who actually seemed alright when they started out but then got badly corrupted later on. Throw money, chiz and bikinis into the equation and suddenly the music takes a back seat. Funny that... :rolleyes:

Perhaps a good place to drop this Four Tet interview.

That dubstep doc I posted a while back is well worth a watch. Skrillex was the sound of the yanks trying to cash in. Pretty funny 😂

Its the first time in my 51 years that I am genuinely concerned at the general state of, well how should I call it? "Underground" Dance Music.

Back