Cream chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 whose assed never said I’d litter.

2 who gives a shite if I’m new or old im a member and that’s that.

3 it’s not verbally abusing isnit because verbal is form your mouth you idiot and it’s spelt existing. Hahah

The irony of pulling someone up for spelling when grammatically these posts appear to be written by a ten year old. If you can’t get your point across without threatening people, it tells me all I need to know.

While I agree with some of the sentiment here...regarding the environment and such....
The hate towards the users of the substance is an overreaction. It's a short high, a nice feeling, it does not make people aggresive like alcohol does and for sure it's better for your brains than most other drugs people are using in Ibiza. You cannot blame people for using creamchargers or calling them kids or polluters. Im a adult and I like them. And I do not leave them on the beach or on the street.

But this will be my last comment on the topic because Im on this forum for nice talks and insights about the island and not to argue about stuff.
Well said they just got a lot of hate and are judgemental cunts towards us t
The irony of pulling someone up for spelling when grammatically these posts appear to be written by a ten year old. If you can’t get your point across without threatening people, it tells me all I need to know.
oh yeah because I’m threatening people keep crying over me you pussy haha

All bants why everyone here calling me sad, stupid and an idiot yeah okay hahah anyone has a problem I deal with it face to face not over a screen so you know. Also who even stated that I was leaving the place a shit tip? you judgemental cunts hahaha

Genuinely scared. You sound bad.

The biggest Scottish pussy around scared of anything hahaha
Sound bad because if people have a problem I’d rather them say it in person anyone can say anything behind a screen face to face it all chnages that’s not threatening that’s just facts you idiot hahaha

Serious question. Do you laugh out loud in a horror movie type of voice whien typing hahaha?
Serious question is your life that sad that you have nothing better to do than just comment on other peoples posts must be a real lonely guy at 45 no woman you need to get your leg over man 45 years of age old enough to be a dad yet sat behind a screen looking to talk to people

Serious question is your life that sad that you have nothing better to do than just comment on other peoples posts must be a real lonely guy at 45 no woman you need to get your leg over man 45 years of age old enough to be a dad yet sat behind a screen looking to talk to people

Any chance you can punctuate your response? Genuinely run out of breath before I can finish reading them. Bit unfortunate as sure you probably make some good points.

PS. Can you provide a response re the horror movie laugh, got things to do. Cheers.

Any chance you can punctuate your response? Genuinely run out of breath before I can finish reading them. Bit unfortunate as sure you probably make some good points.
This isn’t grammar school is it how did you get out of breath reading it donyou read it out loud to yourself as your that lonely just to hear a voice is better than none at all?

This isn’t grammar school is it how did you get out of breath reading it donyou read it out loud to yourself as your that lonely just to hear a voice is better than none at all?

Nope, made it half way through that one before running out of breath. Did you provide an answer re the horror movie laugh?

Do you laugh out loud in a horror movie type of voice whien typing hahaha?
Have you provided an answer on why you comment on random posts at the age of 45/46 and don’t have a life? Is it because your lonely or just have a sad life and have nothing better to do? You need a woman

I don’t know what horror films you watch but they must be as old as you? Also it’s how your interpretate what I typed your the one thinking it so answer your own question? Idiot

Have you provided an answer on why you comment on random posts at the age of 45/46 and don’t have a life? Is it because your lonely or just have a sad life and have nothing better to do? You need a woman

Look, I’ve tried to be friendly. Stop wasting my time, simple Yes or No answer. Do you laugh out loud in a horror movie type of voice whien typing hahaha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back