Cream chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatErik

I know a lot of people are selling cream chargers for 25Euros a box.
But there must be a place where I can buy those boxes myself.
Already have a cracker and can bring my own balloons. Does anyone know a shop on the island where they sell the n20 cream chargers?

Since this is legal, I thought it would be okay to ask, but if moderators think otherwise, apologies from my side.

Balloons are a great side-accompaniment to other substances. But in and of themselves, they're a pretty naff buzz.
Best balloon I ever did was after a two day NYE/NYD bender. I drove on NYD so wasn't on anything (though there was probably stuff still in my system) but I hadn't had any sleep. When we got back to a mate's gaff for the after party, I did a balloon and I saw the all seeing eye of Illuminati infamy and lots of indecipherably text scrolling past. I'm in no way a believer to all that conspiracy mumbo jumbo, but I did find it interesting how that image came to be projected to me.

Why the fu k would you want to be on that shit
Did you try it?

It's great. Especailly if you're in the afterglow of another substance...or still on another substance. Its not illegal, its not dangerous and it gives you a nice litte high.
Try it with loud music and people talking and laughing around you, you'll be surprised.

This I agree upon. That is ridiculous. I take my empty ones with me and throw them away. Everyone should do that. Take care of the beautifull beaches.

Even if it is binned, how recyclable is it all? Seems a huge amount of waste for a buzz that apparently lasts a few seconds.

I could never get it to work. One serious point, though, is it doesn't half create a lot of litter in the form of spent balloons and cannisters. I hope everyone disposes of them properly.

Miami has the solution for that ... after Ultra Music Festival I've seen guys on the street selling balloons inflated out of medical grade tanks. Much more eco-friendly, right? And the balloons are big enough to have the equivalent of 3-4 of those little chargers. Even with tons of police in the area, no one seems to bother the guys selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back