Cream chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna get in on this.. you talk anymore Shit on here you little twat I'll come over in August and stick so many of those cream chargers up your squeaky little ass you'll be shitting disco balls until NYE...
A new leader in finding my favourite phrase of all time: shitting disco balls - well played that man

I wanna get in on this.. you talk anymore Shit on here you little twat I'll come over in August and stick so many of those cream chargers up your squeaky little ass you'll be shitting disco balls until NYE...
Come over then you shit bag I’d love to see you try you muppet

The way I just own all you muppets takes a gang of use and use still get out in you’re place :lol:

Come over then you shit bag I’d love to see you try you muppet
It won't be girls your group of 5 lads aged 25 will be Looking for let me tell you that..:lol: one to many cream charger will make you do funny things..all roads lead to castle cock..;)
Let us know when your Balls drop so we can tell your parents..

Last edited:
It won't be girls your group of 5 lads aged 25 will be Looking for let me tell you that..:lol: one to many cream charger will make you do funny things..all roads lead to castle cock..;)
Let us know when your Balls drop so we car tell your parents..
Big shit house come over and see us then see who talks then too many mouses on here when it comes face to face haha keep acting hard Craig son don’t worry I know you won’t meet up lol all the other pussys who talk on this

Big shit house come over and see us then see who talks then too many mouses on here when it comes face to face haha keep acting hard Craig son don’t worry I know you won’t meet up lol all the other pussys who talk on this
he's laughing again Dirk! ask him again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back