Cream chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the high vis on love and litter pick I’ll be sure to send you a few selfies doing the Baloons

Too much guff like this on here recently from ignorant idiots like yourself. Not sure if it is just me getting old or what but no need to be so repulsive is there? Have some respect for both other people on here and the island itself please.

Don’t worry sure diver will recycle the used ones up his arse.

So you having a go at a long term member who is pointing out the fact that these canisters are polluting the island.

1 - it’s not his responsibility to tidy up after these inconsiderate people

2 - your a new member abusing an exhisting member verbally

3 - you show no respect to the island if that’s how your carrying on.

"Go pick them up if your that assed" What a terrible attitude. Do what you want with your body, but dispose responsibly. This is a beautiful island and those chargers are an eyesore. Not difficult is it? Do everyone a favour and tidy up after yourself in the UK too. Thanks.
Bore off you Ming you probably re-use the toilet roll after a shit to save the trees you wet wipe.

Too much guff like this on here recently from ignorant idiots like yourself. Not sure if it is just me getting old or what but no need to be so repulsive is there? Have some respect for both other people on here and the island itself please.
No need to comment on my post telling me that it’s sad so do one

So you having a go at a long term member who is pointing out the fact that these canisters are polluting the island.

1 - it’s not his responsibility to tidy up after these inconsiderate people

2 - your a new member abusing an exhisting member verbally

3 - you show no respect to the island if that’s how your carrying on.
1 whose assed never said I’d litter.

2 who gives a shite if I’m new or old im a member and that’s that.

3 it’s not verbally abusing isnit because verbal is form your mouth you idiot and it’s spelt existing. Hahah

"Go pick them up if your that assed" What a terrible attitude. Do what you want with your body, but dispose responsibly. This is a beautiful island and those chargers are an eyesore. Not difficult is it? Do everyone a favour and tidy up after yourself in the UK too. Thanks.
Did I say I letter no I said go pick them up if your assed so there you go get out of her ass and the band wagon mate.

Thought so won’t show up all talk behind a screen hahaha
I'm not even in Ibiza :lol:. But do say anything goes in Ibiza and what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza;). I'd prefer a drink first lol.

Just don't call me daddy, hate that:rolleyes:.

And you do realise this is all bants, nothing to get excited over. Except leaving a shit tip where you been:cry:

All bants why everyone here calling me sad, stupid and an idiot yeah okay hahah anyone has a problem I deal with it face to face not over a screen so you know. Also who even stated that I was leaving the place a shit tip? you judgemental cunts hahaha

Have some respect for me then getting told it’s sad when I helped someone out in their need of balloons so all you judgemental cunts out there take a brake and go cry to someone else thanks for making me famous on this forum btw love it! If use are all assed about this litter of canisters do something about it instead of crying like a gang of bitches go out and litter pick the island but no use won’t becuse use arnt that assed.

All bants why everyone here calling me sad, stupid and an idiot yeah okay hahah anyone has a problem I deal with it face to face not over a screen so you know. Also who even stated that I was leaving the place a shit tip? you judgemental cunts hahaha

Well maybe when had a go at people and telling them to pick them up themselves or up their arses... kinda implies you dump stuff wherever. That's why:oops:

I'm sure you're not that bad in real life;)

Back on topic, helium works by depriving brain of oxygen to generate the high. So perhaps people could try auto erotica asphyxia instead as a cheaper and more environmently alternative?:twisted:

Well maybe when had a go at people and telling them to pick them up themselves or up their arses... kinda implies you dump stuff wherever. That's why:oops:

I'm sure you're not that bad in real life;)

Back on topic, helium works by depriving brain of oxygen to generate the high. So perhaps people could try auto erotica asphyxia instead as a cheaper and more environmently alternative?:twisted:
I don’t litter but all’s I got for putting someone in right direction on how to get Baloons is being labeled sad? Then going on about the litter I ain’t assed because I don’t litter so I don’t have a problem with that as I said if they are that assed don’t cry over this and bitch to each other about it go do something like help out litter pick the island instead of sitting behind a screen going full blown keyboard warrior

Also I’m a sound lad just don’t get why I get the negative comment when I helped someone out that just sets me up to have a go at them. I’ll take your tip too anyway thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back