Cream chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 second buzz at the most. What's the point? Each to their own and all that but I struggle to see the appeal.
Just as I see don't see the appeal of alcohol. Everyone chooses their own methods of creating a nice feeling.
With or withouth stimulants.

Miami has the solution for that ... after Ultra Music Festival I've seen guys on the street selling balloons inflated out of medical grade tanks. Much more eco-friendly, right? And the balloons are big enough to have the equivalent of 3-4 of those little chargers. Even with tons of police in the area, no one seems to bother the guys selling them.
I enjoy them now and again. For 50p a charger they are a nice side buzz, at 5£/e no thanks. Nothing like the danger of sniffing glue or other gases.

The litter side is annoying but that is irresponsible people.

The medical balloons are good but repeatedly breathing a 50p balloon has similar effects. Take your point about eco-friendly difference but one is sold on eBay...and the other isn’t

I know a lot of people are selling cream chargers for 25Euros a box.
But there must be a place where I can buy those boxes myself.
Already have a cracker and can bring my own balloons. Does anyone know a shop on the island where they sell the n20 cream chargers?

Since this is legal, I thought it would be okay to ask, but if moderators think otherwise, apologies from my side.
https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/delivery-information-policy If you can order to your hotel or apartment in Ibiza these at dirt cheap ma you can get is 192 chargers for 100 that’s inc delivery to Ibiza with UPS think I’m going to order them to my apartment when I land in 2 weeks let me know how you get in if you decide to do this!

https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/delivery-information-policy If you can order to your hotel or apartment in Ibiza these at dirt cheap ma you can get is 192 chargers for 100 that’s inc delivery to Ibiza with UPS think I’m going to order them to my apartment when I land in 2 weeks let me know how you get in if you decide to do this!
That’s pretty sad.
And obviously they are all for you and all 192 spent cartridges will go in the bin.

Bought them in supermercado Jesus indeed.
Just one box and ended up throwing half of the box away on the day of my flight back. In the bin that is. Too bad there is kind of a stigma around them. Healthier than alcohol, that's for sure.

Just one box and ended up throwing half of the box away on the day of my flight back. In the bin that is. Too bad there is kind of a stigma around them. Healthier than alcohol, that's for sure.
Yeah man nice one how much was they per box? Yeah don’t know why there’s so much hate towards them!

bore off you and between 3 people 64 each for the week! Go outside and do a voluntary litter pick you Ming.
93’ must be your year of birth, as it couldn’t possibly be your IQ.
“Balloons” and their associated by- products litter the island.

93’ must be your year of birth, as it couldn’t possibly be your IQ.
“Balloons” and their associated by- products litter the island.
Yawn your boring lad as I said go pick them up then if your that assed you mug go cry to someone else I’ll be using them. You was definitely an prefect in school telling people to get out the hall ways you grass.

Even if these things are thrown in a bin, are they recycled?

Sorry to be a party pooper. :spank:

"Go pick them up if your that assed" What a terrible attitude. Do what you want with your body, but dispose responsibly. This is a beautiful island and those chargers are an eyesore. Not difficult is it? Do everyone a favour and tidy up after yourself in the UK too. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back