Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Ok - so according to Cocoon IG HUGE news coming on Monday /25th February.
What about Cocoon is back Mondays @ Amnesia ??
I am betting my money on this...

An announcement from Cocoon on a MONDAY - sounds like a good omen to me! Sounds to me like Cocoon are coming home but lets wait to have that confirmed before we crack the champagne open ?

RA don't seem to be up to speed with Cocoon's move - "Music On will join former Amnesia rival Cocoon at the iconic super club. Sven Väth's party, which turns 20 this year, made the switch last summer. "

An announcement from Cocoon on a MONDAY - sounds like a good omen to me! Sounds to me like Cocoon are coming home but lets wait to have that confirmed before we crack the champagne open ?
I don't think they are going back to Mondays. Can cocoon really still compete with the circoloco behemoth?

So if we’re to assume cocoon leaves Pacha for amnesia does that kill any chance of the odd cocoon date at destino??

I'd never considered that. That would be a shame, but, didn't Carola have some Music On dates in Destino while he was based in Amnesia? I don't think the two things are mutually exclusive.

RA don't seem to be up to speed with Cocoon's move - "Music On will join former Amnesia rival Cocoon at the iconic super club. Sven Väth's party, which turns 20 this year, made the switch last summer. "

Ibiza Spotlight Forum> RA

Either Coocon is going back to Amnesia on Mondays or switching to Mondays at Pacha....or worst case scenario moving to Hï which is the wild card bet.

I think the safest bet is that Cocoon will alternate Mondays with Pyramid at Amnesia in a 'limited' residency and as they said stretch their legs and do a bunch of 'one off' type events at places like Benimussa, Cova, etc as some others have said. My only complaint about this is that it's going to make planning a little more difficult as to make sure not to miss Cocoon on a trip over, and coming from the States I've only got 1 trip so I have to make it count.

I think the safest bet is that Cocoon will alternate Mondays with Pyramid at Amnesia in a 'limited' residency and as they said stretch their legs and do a bunch of 'one off' type events at places like Benimussa, Cova, etc as some others have said. My only complaint about this is that it's going to make planning a little more difficult as to make sure not to miss Cocoon on a trip over, and coming from the States I've only got 1 trip so I have to make it count.

This is why you be a psycho like me and book 3 Mondays! Lol

Just thinking now that Cocoon at Hï on Mondays would be nice solely for the Circo Loco and Cocoon combo since they'd be so close to one another

Back