Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Chris L

This is why you be a psycho like me and book 3 Mondays! Lol
Lol it's good on you my friend i wish i could swing that but with a wife and my job simply coming over to europe for more than 2 weeks just isn't feasible and if i can sway the old lady to spend 5 days in ibiza for maybe 2-3 party's and some R&R in between its a win simple as that really

CasaNegron

Lol it's good on you my friend i wish i could swing that but with a wife and my job simply coming over to europe for more than 2 weeks just isn't feasible and if i can sway the old lady to spend 5 days in ibiza for maybe 2-3 party's and some R&R in between its a win simple as that really
Does she not like Spain? The food and climate, if nothing else?

We justify 3 week trips now because the long haul flights "for the children". :spank:

Chris L

Does she not like Spain? The food and climate, if nothing else?

We justify 3 week trips now because the long haul flights "for the children". :spank:
She's likes Spain well enough, the whole techno scene is just not her thing, never has been. She'll come along for the ride or a night or two, but more or less the few times we've been together, I end up going out by myself which is just as well by me :)

Danny_box

A very small part of me wonders if the Sankeys announcement is true, that Cocoon was headed there and whether Danny Kay spoiling it has lead to a marketing rethink. Probably not though, the Instagram office girl likely just forgot to make the post.

Amigo

If it was a solely Ibiza related announcement that was scheduled, perhaps a 24 delay due to the loss of Tony Pike yesterday? If that was the case then bravo.

Marsellus Wallace

Just checked the Amnesia Homepage and the Spotlight Party Calender:
Pyramid dates are:
3.6 / 17.6 / 1.7 / 15.7 / 29.7 / 12.8 / 26.8 / 9.9 / 23.9

So possible Cocoon dates @ Amnesia are:
27.5 (assuming that Ushuaia one-off is the start of the season for Cocoon) / 10.6 / 24.6 / 8.7 / 22.7 / 5.8 / 19.8 / 2.9 / 16.9

But I think they won`t start before 10th June.

eazy

Just checked the Amnesia Homepage and the Spotlight Party Calender:
Pyramid dates are:
3.6 / 17.6 / 1.7 / 15.7 / 29.7 / 12.8 / 26.8 / 9.9 / 23.9

So possible Cocoon dates @ Amnesia are:
27.5 (assuming that Ushuaia one-off is the start of the season for Cocoon) / 10.6 / 24.6 / 8.7 / 22.7 / 5.8 / 19.8 / 2.9 / 16.9

But I think they won`t start before 10th June.
And 30.09. Cocoon Closing @ Amnesia