Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Marsellus Wallace

So its official:
The special one-off will happen on the 25th of May @ Ushuaia.
It starts at 2PM.
40€ with entry before 4PM / 50€ afterwards.

What will happen to their residency? Are they moving to mondays @ Pacha?
Lets discuss everything Cocoon related here...

Last edited:

mr_why

10 non-stop hours of Cocoon outside is never a bad thing in my book. And as it says... it is a "one-off"....

LP_IBIZA

Agreed with @mr_why as per my post on the other thread.

It's a one-off, daytime into evening Cocoon party at a great outdoor venue which on this occasion will no doubt have a great crowd with Sven behind the decks. What is not to like!?

el_loco

if you want an open air party in ibiza where everyone can attend, there is not much choice these days, you can't be choosy. It's pre-season and it's cocoon so I'm sure the atmosphere will be great, and with the "right" people.

as I had already written before, there will be an event on May 25th at hI, so I'm willing to bet that cocoon will be 'ushuaia + hi

geezer-beezer

as I had already written before, there will be an event on May 25th at hI, so I'm willing to bet that cocoon will be 'ushuaia + hi
if this was to happen im sure that would mean no events at destino?!......by the way i dont think cocoon at hi would happen...just my thoughts

white_isle_calling

The other thing to take into consideration is how much money Ushuaïa tend to throw at this date for ANTS.
Might we see similar for this one-off?

Crawleytown

As long as it’s not a precursor to a Hï residency then I don’t see an issue. Never been to Ushuaïa before but considering popping over for a cheeky weekend to try it out.

Marsellus Wallace

Cocoon also responded to a comment I had make a few days ago about „home is the best place...“ which strongly assumes that they will really go back to Amnesia. We will see...

mr_why

As long as it’s not a precursor to a Hï residency then I don’t see an issue.
I really can’t imagine this being the case. Hï is going down a very EDM path, and that works for them. And we all saw what happened with Afterlife at Hï.