Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

i will not to go HI even if richies enter gets back on the island.

cocoon @ amnesia will be the best scenario for all "old" ibiza visitors

They should charge ppl a premium to be able to use that pool during events.

Mass invasion of that pool by everyone would be hilarious. Security would be overwhelmed!

I think Richie buried ENTER. a long time ago. He’s now PLAYing DIFFerently.

youre 100% right.

it just was my night in ibiza, even if it got back i will not go to hi.

richies play changed alot, but i attended his all night @ ade last october and this was the closest to enter

i will not to go HI even if richies enter gets back on the island.

cocoon @ amnesia will be the best scenario for all "old" ibiza visitors
I'm an "old" Ibiza visitor and I'd actually prefer if Cocoon moved back to Mondays but stayed on in Pacha. The Cocoons I went to last year were better than those I'd been to for some time. Tinnitus after Pacha also never as much of a problem as it is after Amnesia, although this issue might just be highlighting my age..

Where’s Stivi? Gone very quiet and no views over this announcement. Are you away or too upset about this venue choice that you can’t bring yourself to comment? ?

so you know who is playing at the event then?
No I don't know the lineup, it could very well be amazing lineup.
But that still won't change the fact that I just personally don't like ushusia as a venue.

Last edited:
Where’s Stivi? Gone very quiet and no views over this announcement. Are you away or too upset about this venue choice that you can’t bring yourself to comment? ?

I‘m indeed away for a bit. have very limited internet access and thus not posting and can hardly catch up with reading even. have wifi right now so will reply to this one.

it probably won‘t surprise you that I‘ve known about this for a while already. and as cocoon have commented themselves on social media, some events simply require a proper stage ;)

I think once the full cocoon20 plans are out, with all the events and of course the line ups, the full picture will make a lot of sense.

I‘ll be more active again in march when I‘m back :)

Reading all the comments and peoples dislike to Hii and Ushuaia, its pretty clear Cocoon would not be a success at Hii. With numbers being low.

If people don't like Cocoon at Pacha, they definitely not going to like it if it went to that Hii.

Back