Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Marsellus Wallace

So its official:
The special one-off will happen on the 25th of May @ Ushuaia.
It starts at 2PM.
40€ with entry before 4PM / 50€ afterwards.

What will happen to their residency? Are they moving to mondays @ Pacha?
Lets discuss everything Cocoon related here...

Last edited:
Agreed with @mr_why as per my post on the other thread.

It's a one-off, daytime into evening Cocoon party at a great outdoor venue which on this occasion will no doubt have a great crowd with Sven behind the decks. What is not to like!?

if you want an open air party in ibiza where everyone can attend, there is not much choice these days, you can't be choosy. It's pre-season and it's cocoon so I'm sure the atmosphere will be great, and with the "right" people.

as I had already written before, there will be an event on May 25th at hI, so I'm willing to bet that cocoon will be 'ushuaia + hi

as I had already written before, there will be an event on May 25th at hI, so I'm willing to bet that cocoon will be 'ushuaia + hi
if this was to happen im sure that would mean no events at destino?!......by the way i dont think cocoon at hi would happen...just my thoughts

The other thing to take into consideration is how much money Ushuaïa tend to throw at this date for ANTS.
Might we see similar for this one-off?

As long as it’s not a precursor to a Hï residency then I don’t see an issue. Never been to Ushuaïa before but considering popping over for a cheeky weekend to try it out.

Cocoon also responded to a comment I had make a few days ago about „home is the best place...“ which strongly assumes that they will really go back to Amnesia. We will see...

As long as it’s not a precursor to a Hï residency then I don’t see an issue.

I really can’t imagine this being the case. Hï is going down a very EDM path, and that works for them. And we all saw what happened with Afterlife at Hï.

Back