Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

This is why you be a psycho like me and book 3 Mondays! Lol

Lol it's good on you my friend i wish i could swing that but with a wife and my job simply coming over to europe for more than 2 weeks just isn't feasible and if i can sway the old lady to spend 5 days in ibiza for maybe 2-3 party's and some R&R in between its a win simple as that really

Lol it's good on you my friend i wish i could swing that but with a wife and my job simply coming over to europe for more than 2 weeks just isn't feasible and if i can sway the old lady to spend 5 days in ibiza for maybe 2-3 party's and some R&R in between its a win simple as that really

Does she not like Spain? The food and climate, if nothing else?

We justify 3 week trips now because the long haul flights "for the children". :spank:

Does she not like Spain? The food and climate, if nothing else?

We justify 3 week trips now because the long haul flights "for the children". :spank:

She's likes Spain well enough, the whole techno scene is just not her thing, never has been. She'll come along for the ride or a night or two, but more or less the few times we've been together, I end up going out by myself which is just as well by me :)

A very small part of me wonders if the Sankeys announcement is true, that Cocoon was headed there and whether Danny Kay spoiling it has lead to a marketing rethink. Probably not though, the Instagram office girl likely just forgot to make the post.

In this business, when something doesn't get announced, the default go to person to blame is always somebody with the job title "agent"

If it was a solely Ibiza related announcement that was scheduled, perhaps a 24 delay due to the loss of Tony Pike yesterday? If that was the case then bravo.

Just checked the Amnesia Homepage and the Spotlight Party Calender:
Pyramid dates are:
3.6 / 17.6 / 1.7 / 15.7 / 29.7 / 12.8 / 26.8 / 9.9 / 23.9

So possible Cocoon dates @ Amnesia are:
27.5 (assuming that Ushuaia one-off is the start of the season for Cocoon) / 10.6 / 24.6 / 8.7 / 22.7 / 5.8 / 19.8 / 2.9 / 16.9

But I think they won`t start before 10th June.

Just checked the Amnesia Homepage and the Spotlight Party Calender:
Pyramid dates are:
3.6 / 17.6 / 1.7 / 15.7 / 29.7 / 12.8 / 26.8 / 9.9 / 23.9

So possible Cocoon dates @ Amnesia are:
27.5 (assuming that Ushuaia one-off is the start of the season for Cocoon) / 10.6 / 24.6 / 8.7 / 22.7 / 5.8 / 19.8 / 2.9 / 16.9

But I think they won`t start before 10th June.

And 30.09. Cocoon Closing @ Amnesia

Back