Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSDJ v Camelphat was box office🍿over the weekend.

Looks like he sacked off his Twitter account after accusing Camelphat's fans of issuing 'death threats' (I missed that one but I did see one of them insinuate TSDJ shouldn't be allowed near children (!) a few busy lawyers there I'd imagine...)

All of which would could ordinarily be dismissed as DJ egos, handbags etc

EXCEPT

There really has been a lot of bitter fallout from the last year, involving all sorts of people... clubland feels more divided than ever now, by generation, culture, id politics, values, greed - everything from the Morillo/May stuff through to the plague raves... there's a really unpleasant vibe now, which for all the traditional commercial/underground divisions, didn't feel so nasty before...

On the plus side, max kudos to Man Power - more of THIS please!

Last edited:
Clubs allowed to open in France 9th of July, without mask with sanitary pass(vaccine or negative test), 75% of the capacity.
Outdoor event allowed without restrictions from 30th June.
🙌Possession have just announced all there open air events.. were going to try our hardest to get over for one of them

Swiss clubs open this saturday, no capacity limit, no mask but covid certificate.
zertifikat_header_fr_0003_Thema-V2-1200x800.jpg

Agreed. I don't really understand why they have a 'line up' - it's just some kind of rave disguised as a protest isn't it ? Also it's pretty much just white, middle class rich DJs on the line up right? Nice representation of the 'scene'

I just hope that this does not blow up and cause negative impact on the sector or worse still huge uptick in cases that causes further delays. Also there is a level of stupidity in some of these arguments / comparisons. Talking about 20,000 , 45,000, 60,000 at Wembley or whatever, ignoring the fact everyone attending needs a negative test within 48 hours to get in..... Even more stupid when people like Hannah Wants are anti-covid testing, vaccinations, covid passports or whatever

I’m not going and again not sure this is the way to deal with the issue. One thing I will say is there is an issue, the whole scene/industry has been totally stitched up when you look at what’s going on in the UK. It’s no wonder folk are annoyed and looking to demonstrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back