Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stivi : Thank you for your Ibiza Updates. What are the last to months of the season you mean ? August / September ? Sept / Oct ?

Stivi : Thank you for your Ibiza Updates. What are the last to months of the season you mean ? August / September ? Sept / Oct ?

the last months of the 'real' tourist season are usually september and october.

What is really forcing anyone in the UK to actually follow the Amber rules? There's no way they have the manpower to follow up with hundreds on thousands of people traveling. Are they threatening to fine people?

What is really forcing anyone in the UK to actually follow the Amber rules? There's no way they have the manpower to follow up with hundreds on thousands of people traveling. Are they threatening to fine people?
Yes large fines. They rang me yesterday on my first full day back, basically went through a load of questions which I had to agree to. I missed their first call in the morning.

Think a private company has the contract, they can call, text or visit your house - very unlikely.

Yes large fines. They rang me yesterday on my first full day back, basically went through a load of questions which I had to agree to. I missed their first call in the morning.

Think a private company has the contract, they can call, text or visit your house - very unlikely.
Just checked penalties:
"If you do not take the day 2 and day 8 tests, you may face a penalty of up to £2,000"
If you break the quarentine rules "fines up to £10,000"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back