Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been like that for years hasn't it? bouncers are always pulling people videoing in there every time ive been.. its an absolute blessing though!

I remember it like that but Weirdly since they reopened it seemed to get a bit lax again

XXL looking nailed for me
literally the only one that really jumped off the page for me, and a cant even go.. be hellish mind. hopefully Clara Cuve, Hector oaks, Imogen and Ki/ki play the main room (but i doubt they will be, probs concourse) be absolute scenes if they are. haven't seen that room played out at 140 and over but can imagine the magic

literally the only one that really jumped off the page for me, and a cant even go.. be hellish mind. hopefully Clara Cuve, Hector oaks, Imogen and Ki/ki play the main room (but i doubt they will be, probs concourse) be absolute scenes if they are. haven't seen that room played out at 140 and over but can imagine the magic
Not sure theyve ever had a lineup that heavy, certainly in the years ive been going... usually be a room of tech house at least 🤣

Not sure theyve ever had a lineup that heavy, certainly in the years ive been going... usually be a room of tech house at least 🤣
I know mate! Been wishing for night of the sort af whp for years and finally one comes about and can't attend, I'm livid tbh but hope everyone enjoys it as will be top dollar

NYD is my last hope, if not will be pieing this season off unfortunately

Lots of stuff happening will keep my eye out for end of July or August....can't believe there are so many events
Yes. The very lovely Amsterdam has always been notorious for hosting some of the very best festivals & events over the years, but this summer they are basically stealing everyones meal that's for sure. What an awesome stockpile of tasty events over the next few weeks. Wish I had more time. And tickets for that sold out events ;) Only a 2 hour drive from my hometown in Germany. AMS is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back