Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb and sad.
As i said months ago it’s just being used as an excuse now thank the lord Boris eventually said enough is enough and we’re back to normal. I genuinely don’t know bcos i don’t watch the news or read an articles anymore but since everything has opened back up fully here has there been a spike in cases? During the euros i knew loads of people who had covid but now i don’t hear of anyone?

When we go on holiday it’s gunna be like going back in time:lol:

Why do these public spaces rely on private, ticketed events for maintenance funding, that was formerly fully funded from council coffers?
Exactly, and the councils are skint

Let's be honest though, it's rarely even half of the site being used and often around 10-20%. I can recall on one hand the number of times I've seen these spaces anywhere near to full in my lifetime

I just find it a really feeble argument that parkland accessible 365 days a year, is one weekend out really that much of an inconvenience for people? Really??

Surely if there are "for everybody", festival goers/organisers can be included in "everybody" 🙂

Last edited:
I just find it a really feeble argument that parkland accessible 365 days a year, is one weekend out really that much of an inconvenience for people? Really??

I guess my point is some parks are being used more and more now - I.e Finsbury so actually it’s a good few weeks / weekends out the year and obviously with the damage like there is at Three Mills to impact is a lot more. My point was more of a general musing / something I’d never really considered and something I’ll be more mindful of in future.

And I guess some sympathy to the council over cancelling Elrow Town

My local club, Dclub/Lausanne.

03.09 Stephan Bodzin, Anfisa Letyago, Luna Semara
10.09 Carl Craig, Mirko Loko
17.09 Sam Paganini, Djerry C
24.09 NTO, Joachim Pastor, Stereoclip
01.10 Amelie Lens, Ana Lilia
08.10 Charlotte de Witte, Alignment
15.10 The Blessed Madonna, Laolu, Dj Reas
16.10 Danny Tenaglia, Matthias Tanzmann, Ezikiel, Dirty Flav, Maxime Laffon
22.10 Jamie Jones, Luciano, mhmd
29.10 Maceo Plex, Fedele, Enøs
05.11 Jeff Mills (dj set)
12.11 Loco Dice
19.11 Adam Beyer
26.11 Sven Väth, Maurizio Schmitz

12.11 Loco Dice
19.11 Adam Beyer
That’s you with no cash left for Christmas then!

12.11 Loco Dice
19.11 Adam Beyer

Jealous!

Was at solomun on Saturday and have to say everything apart from his set/sound system was fun. Good crowd, good location, cool setup and great weather.

His set was trash though. He isnt very good. Very predictable set. Sound system was garbage aswell.
Late reply but you might help me decide to either go to Solomun in Belgium this saturday or go to Joris Voorn in a Beachclub nearby.

Why was his set trash?

If I listen to his momentum mix and some bits and pieces of Exit festival what kinda surprises me is the quite big tempo changes throughout his set. This is not how I remember him playing seeing him a few years ago.

Late reply but you might help me decide to either go to Solomun in Belgium this saturday or go to Joris Voorn in a Beachclub nearby.

Why was his set trash?

If I listen to his momentum mix and some bits and pieces of Exit festival what kinda surprises me is the quite big tempo changes throughout his set. This is not how I remember him playing seeing him a few years ago.
Go to Solomun, I think he will play for 6h . Moreover the promoter ( Labyrinth) always do a great job when they do events ( they also have clubs in Belgium and they are amazing)
I will be there next saturday ( and they will have an after till 8am )

Any people willing to have a visit to Paris for this? set 11th sep 12th 2pm-2h00am

still tempting for day 1 for Cassy , gonna poll if some parisian mates willing for it.

Line-up JOUR 1
MARCO CAROLA (3H EXTENTED SET)
JOSEPH CAPRIATI
CASSY
BLANC
MATT SASSARI
DAVID REYNER

Line-up JOUR 2
MACEO PLEX (3H EXTENTED SET)
ADRIATIQUE
FRANCESCA LOMBARDO
RAXON
JACK OLLINS
◤ TICKETS (HORS FRAIS DE LOC) ◢
PASS 1 JOUR
- Billet entrée avant 16h00 : 25€
- 1st release : 38€
- 2nd release : 48€
- Last release : 68€
PASS 2 JOURS
- 1st release : 68€
- 2nd release : 88€
- Last release : 118€
236015057_733844217457076_5801838324846669602_n.jpg

Go to Solomun, I think he will play for 6h . Moreover the promoter ( Labyrinth) always do a great job when they do events ( they also have clubs in Belgium and they are amazing)
I will be there next saturday ( and they will have an after till 8am )
Yeah I really like Labyrinth. Experienced them quite a few times with Elrow in Hasselt and I had a nice chat with some of their people backstage at ElrowTown Antwerp in 2019.

I think we already made up our minds and we will be in Antwerp too...and off course here's comes the obvious question...Any more info about that after? ;)
And it would be nice to meet up and have a chat at the festival! Always good to meet Spotlightmembers!

Last edited:
Yeah I really like Labyrinth. Experienced them quite a few times with Elrow in Hasselt and I had a nice chat with some of their people backstage at ElrowTown Antwerp in 2019.

I think we already made up our minds and we will be in Antwerp too...and off course here's comes the obvious question...Any more info about that after? ;)
And it would be nice to meet up and have a chat at the festival! Always good to meet Spotlightmembers!
Labyrinth Hasselt and Antwerp few years back , before that they had their night in cafe d’Anvers , always good and long party 😄 with the combo of La Rocca it was Saturday night till Monday afternoon in the past 🙃
Let’s meet Saturday mid afternoon and we might see again early morning 😉

Im having no luck in the way of events i’d like to go too! Man Power just announced Roman Flugel for his night in Newcastle for sep 25th!

the night before my 7.30am flight

Labyrinth Hasselt and Antwerp few years back , before that they had their night in cafe d’Anvers , always good and long party 😄 with the combo of La Rocca it was Saturday night till Monday afternoon in the past 🙃
Let’s meet Saturday mid afternoon and we might see again early morning 😉
Sent you a PM to meet up! :)

i didnt pay attention to this event next weekend
weird, it was written mask required 👀 maybe because of the numbers 10000 people ,as for less people no mask required in other events
239270380_1698197963706254_7839988165814035388_n.jpg

some parisian mate from ibz 2020 just text me he will be there, my parisian mate too, still hesitating to join as i don't really like BC but still give another try 😜 (i can foresee some curfew/restrictions in Paris by end september , so let's Rave b4 all is shut)

239275852_1832384580293462_1015411290570886615_n.jpg

ps: do you think i ll be on a free list (Haters gonna hate 😁) if i ask it on djs IG,such The blessed Madonna (still claim i bought a tix to see her at Dc10 ibz 19 and she didnt show up same for Honey dijon (what happen to @craig72 ? banned for wich reason? i know he was banned from honey IG page 😁 ) that year ), i have no boundings with ricardo but he may reminds my foggy shadow/shape from amnesia closing 19 😬

Last edited:
i didnt pay attention to this event next weekend
weird, it was written mask required 👀 maybe because of the numbers 10000 people ,as for less people no mask required in other events
239270380_1698197963706254_7839988165814035388_n.jpg

some parisian mate from ibz 2020 just text me he will be there, my parisian mate too, still hesitating to join as i don't really like BC but still give another try 😜 (i can foresee some curfew/restrictions in Paris by end september , so let's Rave b4 all is shut)

239275852_1832384580293462_1015411290570886615_n.jpg

ps: do you think i ll be on a free list (Haters gonna hate 😁) if i ask it on djs IG,such The blessed Madonna (still claim i bought a tix to see her at Dc10 ibz 19 and she didnt show up same for Honey dijon (what happen to @craig72 ? banned for wich reason? i know he was banned from honey IG page 😁 ) that year ), i have no boundings with ricardo but he may reminds my foggy shadow/shape from amnesia closing 19 😬

He's on the Test Pressing forum now as Nice2CU2CUNice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back