Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone going to one of the Bicep shows next weekend at Brixton 02? Biceps recent insta post says the Friday and Saturday night tickets are only valid from puchase date after March 2020 yet we bought ours in November 2019 šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø whats that all about

Seem to be mentioning him a lot but Man Power is playing a set down Tynemouth beach tonight if anyone local fancies a mid week boogie. Not an organised event simply just taking the decks and some speakers down

That Amnesia takeover in Croatia looks good.

Can see Croatia as being the spot next year.
Mmm Croatia has been the spot for more than a decade but attracting a much more younger crowdsā€¦People in there 30ā€™s and above fell old in Croatia ( except for Sonus which attract everyone ( timewarp promoter ))
Itā€™s not the case in Ibiza when you go to the right party and even less when itā€™s september . The non dancing ban wanā€™t be forever šŸ˜‰

Seem to be mentioning him a lot but Man Power is playing a set down Tynemouth beach tonight if anyone local fancies a mid week boogie. Not an organised event simply just taking the decks and some speakers down
King Edwards or Longsands?

Mmm Croatia has been the spot for more than a decade but attracting a much more younger crowdsā€¦People in there 30ā€™s and above fell old in Croatia ( except for Sonus which attract everyone ( timewarp promoter ))
Itā€™s not the case in Ibiza when you go to the right party and even less when itā€™s september . The non dancing ban wanā€™t be forever šŸ˜‰
totally depends what's on and what you're going for imo a bit like most places, Dimensions fest a thought was a more mature crowd. a can imagine Hideout and such wont be the case though

Think it was Longsands last timeā€¦. But i canā€™t find the post on social media to confirm
Was he DJā€™ing from the little surf shack that is tucked into the hillside last time mate?

We were down there last September or October and was randomly a DJ blasting out some tunes late evening as it was getting dark.

Was pretty cool :D

People arenā€™t gonna wait around for Ibiza forever. Weā€™ll see if dancing is back next yearā€¦

People arenā€™t gonna wait around for Ibiza forever. Weā€™ll see if dancing is back next yearā€¦
Yes think I am giving it a miss this year and next...I want to do festivals next year and I really doubt that ibiza will be even close to semi normal next year

Even amnesia and the promoters aren't waiting around with their ibiza spirit cacun take over next year

I also don't like the fact they are charging so much for seated events, totally out prices the solo travellers.

I get they need money but some people might not have they much to spend now

Yes think I am giving it a miss this year and next...I want to do festivals next year and I really doubt that ibiza will be even close to semi normal next year

Even amnesia and the promoters aren't waiting around with their ibiza spirit cacun take over next year

I also don't like the fact they are charging so much for seated events, totally out prices the solo travellers.

I get they need money but some people might not have they much to spend now
The problem with Ibiza is that their outside party scene doesnā€™t justify those prices. The venues are just not great.

Was just in Mykonos, and Scorpios definitely crushes any outside Ibiza venue by miles.

The problem with Ibiza is that their outside party scene doesnā€™t justify those prices. The venues are just not great.

Was just in Mykonos, and Scorpios definitely crushes any outside Ibiza venue by miles.
the likes of Telehaus / Teletech / XXL (uk) / Possession (France) / Reaktor / Unpolished (Netherlands) to name a few all are bursting with a new lease of life for the younger generation of clubbers right now.. if Ibiza is just the same big brands, same old line ups, crazy drink prices still a can honestly say I dont think Ibiza will hold their title as dance capital of the world for much longer without some imagination invested in its scene and a little reinventing

look at WHP this year for example the tickets with the likes of Eats everthing and JJ and such struggled to sell as quick as the likes of some more out there nights

things have definitely changed amongst the pandemic and were changing already before hand

Last edited:
Was a decent crowd there aye.

We only stayed for about 45 minutes though. By the time we had some bait and a beer in Tynemouth it was cutting in and didnā€™t have any lights for me bikešŸ˜‚

Pitch black the time I got home!
Good to hear. When i couldnā€™t find the sm post i was doubting myself to wether iā€™d even seen one:lol:

Is Scorpios expensive?

Is Scorpios expensive?
Depends what you opt for. You can do anything from bottles to eating dinner or just drinks. But you need reservations. Had a very good vibe and atmosphere despite the ā€œCovid rulesā€.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back