Champions League Semi-Final

I'll admit I was rooting for Barca... not into this all England final idea... and i'm quite frightened of the prospect of 60000 of you Brits arriving in Moscow :lol:

Especially when about 15 of them are going to want to stay at your place...

does anyone know how much (and where to purchase) Champions League Tickets - Moscow for Man Un??????

I need urgent help please :lol:

I-Spy - Exactly! :lol:

If Chelsea make it, I don't anticipate sleeping or getting any meaningful work done for that entire week :lol: The next few days could be spent developing a sightseeing, restaurant and nightclub itinerary on epic proportions :lol:

Sirens - try contacting the club... word is they're about to receive 21,000 tickets for distribution ;)

ManUre played like proper proper champions last night.

I watched the game with a Scouse mate and he wasn't happy with what he saw!!

On last nights performance, I would expect Liverpool or Chelsea to get beaten tbh, especially with Rooney back

btw, if Ronaldo really wants to be up there with the greats of the game, he has to stop going missing in the big games. He was lackluster again last night. Rio and especially Tevez were awesome

ManUre played like proper proper champions last night.

I watched the game with a Scouse mate and he wasn't happy with what he saw!!

On last nights performance, I would expect Liverpool or Chelsea to get beaten tbh, especially with Rooney back

btw, if Ronaldo really wants to be up there with the greats of the game, he has to stop going missing in the big games. He was lackluster again last night. Rio and especially Tevez were awesome

I don't think he was at all, some of his passing and movement was brilliant, granted he didn't score and maybe didn't play to the very best of his ablity but i certainly don't think he was lacklustre, Wes Brown was for me the man of the match he was immense and has been rock solid all season..:)

I don't think he was at all, some of his passing and movement was brilliant, granted he didn't score and maybe didn't play to the very best of his ablity but i certainly don't think he was lacklustre, Wes Brown was for me the man of the match he was immense and has been rock solid all season..:)

Rubber Johnny, yet again you have demonstrated that you see football through green, red, orange, pink (delete as applicable depending on who you support on a given day) tinted glasses.

In the 4 and a half joyous months I have known her, my daughter has spoken more sense about football than you could in a lifetime!!!! :lol:

In a strange twist of fate, I actually wouldn't mind Chelsea winning the thing now, if only to see the Chelsea turncoat glory brigade do yet another 180 on Avram Grant!

I'll second that and I'm a united fan.

He is quality player but not in big games, the two games against barca are proof of that as aside from the penalty he hardly got a sniff all night, same with the games against the other top 3 teams in the prem, he's not shown up (when he's played that is).

And Jonny, I vowed to myself to not abuse you to much but you keep on posting utter shiiitte, especially in the last couple of days, get your big fat head out of your arse and take note of what goes on in the world before you open your mouth....!

Last edited by a moderator:

I would dis-agree I thought he was ok but was totally outshone by Messi for Barca. I am sure Ronaldo would agree that he was a long long way from his best even without scoring he should have contributed more. The man of the match was Tevez in my opinion by United back four all played well.

I'll second that and I'm a united fan.

He is quality player but not in big games, the two games against barca are proof of that as aside from the penalty he hardly got a sniff all night, same with the games against the other top 3 teams in the prem, he's not shown up (when he's played that is).

i have to disagree, i had a free morning so watched the game in full again, Ronaldo's passing and movement were spot on, he didn't make many mistakes throughout the course of the game, because he didn't put in a world class performance doesn't equate to him not playing well when he clearly did.

@ madwhitegiant, yes i agree Messi was better last night if compard to Ronaldo's performance but overall Ronaldo is the best of them.

I don't think he was at all, some of his passing and movement was brilliant, granted he didn't score and maybe didn't play to the very best of his ablity but i certainly don't think he was lacklustre

what game were you watching?

he was ****e.

next thing we know you'll be putting him up there with Pele and Maradonna! :lol:

what game were you watching?

he was ****e.

next thing we know you'll be putting him up there with Pele and Maradonna! :lol:

I've watched the game twice, and to say he was sh*te is rubbish, watch it again he played quite well, maybe not to his usual high standards but he certainly wa snot "sh*te"

@ madwhitegiant, yes i agree Messi was better last night if compard to Ronaldo's performance but overall Ronaldo is the best of them.

so your saying messi was better, but ronaldo is the best?

sounds like a riddle from a 10yr olds maths book.

In a strange twist of fate, I actually wouldn't mind Chelsea winning the thing now, if only to see the Chelsea turncoat glory brigade do yet another 180 on Avram Grant!

that would leave the board a bit of a conundrum wouldnt it? if the "nightwatchman" delivers the champs league and the premiership double!

however some chelsea'ites I know still think he's a dead man walking, win or lose!!

i only caught the last 5-10 mins
but noticed that Ronaldo had a decision go against him at the dugouts

he stands, arms folded with a petted lip
when he should have been back in position because it was backs to the wall at that point

not professional

Back