Champions League Semi-Final

Where's Grego, not like him to be soo quiet?

aquí! i was in ibiza for a few days.

obviously gutted my teams (;):lol:) lost but i don't feel we did enough to deserve to go through in the end.

the barsa debate has been covered already, ferd mainly covers my own sentiments.

for LFC, arguments about what might have been with the pen on sami and riise goal, etc, etc don't work for me - you can't change the timeframe of one event and factor it into another timeframe to suit. if riise hadn't have scored, the game would have been totally diff. if we'd have scored the pen at that stage, who knows, chelsea may have scored again.

we lost our chance in the first leg i feel, stevie G contributed precious little when we needed him (both legs) and creativity wise we still looked a little short of ideas.

well done chelsea and to united also.

this made me chuckle too.

fd7a970b22d0e3c45f6e54a1d6556e0c4g.jpg

we lost our chance in the first leg i feel, stevie G contributed precious little when we needed him (both legs) and creativity wise we still looked a little short of ideas.

quote]

Agreed on Stevie G he seemed to spend both games afraid that he would get a second yellow which definitely impacted on his performance!

Back