Carl Cox reveals plan to build a new Space Ibiza

white-ibiza.com : https://www.white-ibiza.com/watch-this-space-ibiza/

41523337_2227328940877448_2809806642588247018_n.jpg

Carl Cox played records with Oakenfold to 50 'exclusive guests' at Stonehenge the other day at a fundraiser for English Heritage (how apt.... the audience were all acid house veterans nearly as ancient as the stones).

I know some of you are disciples and won't hear a bad word but I think he is increasingly bad news for music, Ibiza and creativity and it's time someone stood up and gently guided him to the knackers yard

Completely agree. I've never understood how he is so popular - i've seen him on several occasions and i am left scratching my head every time.

I’m assuming this is nonsense - but a worker who claims inside information said that he had heard that Space have purchased Sankeys? Strange move for me if that is the case, but anything is possible in Ibiza eh....

I’m assuming this is nonsense - but a worker who claims inside information said that he had heard that Space have purchased Sankeys? Strange move for me if that is the case, but anything is possible in Ibiza eh....

Very, very strange when King Carl said :

Space was built as an independent club in Playa d'en Bossa. Playa d'en Bossa only became Playa d'en Bossa because of Space. The new Space doesn't actually have to be on Playa d'en Bossa.

We will go to a completely new place with a new concept.

Yes, it’s going to happen – there’s no doubt about that! I’m going to bring it back in the near or the distant future. I mean, I’ve lost my home and I need to build a new one. There’s no point in me going to Pacha to have the Space ideal. There’s no point in me going to Amnesia and just put the Space logo on that club. There’s no point in me going to Privilege and doing the same thing.

Completely agree. I've never understood how he is so popular - i've seen him on several occasions and i am left scratching my head every time.
His halcyon days were two decades ago. I’d argue longer than that.

I hate the way he talks about Space... As it was his house..
Just Sundays @space was a million times better than him... He's just a part of Space history ...
And not the best for me.

Yes of course you can hate how King Carl speak about Space BUT if Space is back we can hope that "evenings" or "days" (I dream) like "We Love Space - Sundays "will be back .....

Personally I just want a place where music is queen and not VIP's.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but am I right in saying there is currently a ban on new clubs being granted licences in Ibiza, therefore this will be a takeover of somewhere existing?

Space Brand is still existing. Who is the owner ? What's with the big Building with Space on the front ?Do they still sell Space clothes or something ?
I think, the name is pure money. Put a Space Logo on any club and it will work , maybe. No one is doing anything without thinking for money in Ibz. Some people have to negotiate about the use of the brand.

Space Brand is still existing. Who is the owner ? What's with the big Building with Space on the front ?Do they still sell Space clothes or something ?
I think, the name is pure money. Put a Space Logo on any club and it will work , maybe. No one is doing anything without thinking for money in Ibz. Some people have to negotiate about the use of the brand.
According to Cox interviews what I. Think he is vaguely saying Is next year space nights at clubs and 2020 a new space club some where on the island!

According to Cox interviews what I. Think he is vaguely saying Is next year space nights at clubs and 2020 a new space club some where on the island!
That will be shit

Put cozy in es paradise you won’t be able to move , shit atmosphere, only tourists looking at the name and going ..

Space is dead I’m afraid

I loved it but we need to move on

All the money they made in 27years

Should of sorted it earlier

That will be shit

Put cozy in es paradise you won’t be able to move , shit atmosphere, only tourists looking at the name and going ..

Space is dead I’m afraid

I loved it but we need to move on

All the money they made in 27years

Should of sorted it earlier
I agree!!

All for a new club (if that’s actually happening) what i don’t get is the proposed space takeovers at other clubs that literally doesn’t make any sense.

All for a new club (if that’s actually happening) what i don’t get is the proposed space takeovers at other clubs that literally doesn’t make any sense.
Maybe to keep brand alive ready for 2020.. They did the game over brand this year at the different clubs

I thought I read somewhere in one of his interviews that he would be doing space nights next year then 2020 opening space club... He defo said will be opening space club but not sure where I got the space nights next year haha think I made that up!!

He will prob be doing his takeovers again then next year...

Back