#Brexit

)QUOTE="gutsy, post: 1006155, member: 38341"]
Brexit is so yesterday. It’s getting very boring, Time to move on now.
[/QUOTE]
Voices against are not going àway (get used to it as brexiters are of saying )

Brexit is so yesterday. It’s getting very boring, Time to move on now.
With an attention span this short, it's hardly surprising we're in this mess in the first place. I can assure you that it's neither "yesterday" or "boring" for those of us directly affected by it and who are having to arrange visas, residence permits or citizenship to retain their right to live where they currently call home.

In any case, I'm sure it'll all start to liven up for you next year.

Basically, we'll get a better idea come Dec. Nobody has yet offered my gf any assurances that she won't get deported but still hoping there will be a deal.!

With an attention span this short, it's hardly surprising we're in this mess in the first place. I can assure you that it's neither "yesterday" or "boring" for those of us directly affected by it and who are having to arrange visas, residence permits or citizenship to retain their right to live where they currently call home.

In any case, I'm sure it'll all start to liven up for you next year.
Just to clarify all the constant bickering and jibes between both parties on social media is getting very tedious. That’s why I’m bored of it . To be fair I’m not used to hearing all the sniping that I read on forums and comment sections cos out in the real world I have real conversations with real people from all walks of life. I don’t agree with everyone and they don’t all agree with me but it’s always a decent healthy conversation that never ends in any nastiness. We shake hands have a laugh and move on.

Lol it was them pesky immigrants brought it to the UK was it ?

Coming here taking our jobs and spreading viruses

Sent from my Huawei p20

Don’t quite work like that does?but each country should at least know who’s in it, whether it’s to monitor terrorists,criminals or maybe known infected carriers of diseases.

Back