#Brexit

Back to that unicorn then
The accused would normally scroll back to see if he/she was in the wrong or not. So on this bases I would say you are guilty as you do not want to be proven wrong. I'm not bothered as I know i'm right and the trade deal is done, One Brexiteer against a platoon of delusional remainers since 2016. Things you love to see

I'm not wrong, because I'm not wrong. I've never implied it. I almost certainly questioned what the point was, when we had a perfectly good agreement with Japan and other countries via the EU (not to mention the EU members themselves), but at no point did I ever think or say that it wouldn't be possible to negotiate new ones

Thinking that something is a waste of time or a step backwards isn't the same as saying something isn't possible

Last edited:
TimmiT, djedward, whiteislecalling the main offenders, basically the remainer inner circle of Ibiza Spotlight. You were all at it.
Yaaay, fame at last, and top of the list to boot! As far as I know, no one said we couldn't negotiate a trade with with anybody, but that we couldn't negotiate a *better* deal than we already have. In what way is the new Japanese trade deal better than the current one?

Still an absolute dunce I see @Nostalgic, at least tag me when you're spouting lies about me.

I can't even get my head around your ludicrous logic here too - you accuse us of saying stuff we didn't say, people rightly call for you to provide proof of something we didn't say, and then your response is WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND PROVE YOU DIDN'T SAY IT?!

No wonder it's so easy to pull the wool over your eyes.

guys. please. stop calling each other names. no matter what side you're on can we please keep things civilized in these forums.

it's a crazy time right now - coronavirus, DJ scandals, brexit and nowhere to let off steam really.

I understand it's all very emotional right now, but lately too many people have overstepped the rules. we take pride that we are a friendly forum and I am asking each one of you to stay friendly. because what the world definitely doesn't need is more friction.

one big rave would make things right, but sadly it also doesn't seem the right thing to do right now.

so please hang in there in the meantime and stay friendly, even if you disagree

Meanwhile in Northern Ireland ?

Meanwhile in Northern Ireland ?
I did the same when I was 12 with my older brother ...?

Relevant to several threads, but here seems like a good place to start

Interesting read. On inner thoughts, I came across this after talking with a friend and discovering the profound situation that he doesn't have one ?

On brexit, looking on track for removing our rights (for all citizens). One article spins it as a good thing, the other more realistic.

?‍♂️?‍♂️?

Ps: WAKE UP SHEEPLE??

Back