#Brexit

Don’t quite work like that does?but each country should at least know who’s in it, whether it’s to monitor terrorists,criminals or maybe known infected carriers of diseases.
Yeah we should label all those with hiv and hepatitis and track where they are at all times.

Maybe Spain/Ibiza should get stricter on what 'foreigners' they are letting in.

I don't really care about brexit either way, I just care about human beings in general.

Yeah we should label all those with hiv and hepatitis and track where they are at all times.

Maybe Spain/Ibiza should get stricter on what 'foreigners' they are letting in.

I don't really care about brexit either way, I just care about human beings in general.

Every country should be stricter on who they let. I’m not worried about being security vetted as I’ve got nothing to hide.

Yeah, another few years at the current run-rate, let's say 2 million dead, it will referendum time again!

Referendum for what?

Corona + Brexit is going to be interesting, but I'm sure the right will still manage to blame the disaster when it comes all on foreigners somehow!

I have no interest in the Covid slog fest. Its all a shitstorm which i've lost interest in months ago, but considering this is the Brexit thread. Considering we wouldn't be able to get a trade deal with Japan because us leaving the EU would weaken our position. I thought i'd post it ?

What do you want me to say? It's good news? Only if doctors telling you they could save a finger whilst amputating your leg was good news. Yay for the finger
Admit that you were wrong to suggest we couldn't strike a trade deal with major nations. The self righteous remainer attitude is for all to see, you still can't admit that you're wrong when proven wrong.

I never claimed such a thing

You're in construction, right? Even though you're fully committed to Brexit, aren't you a little bit concerned it's now going to coincide with the worst recession in 100 years?

I have no interest in the Covid slog fest. Its all a shitstorm which i've lost interest in months ago, but considering this is the Brexit thread. Considering we wouldn't be able to get a trade deal with Japan because us leaving the EU would weaken our position. I thought i'd post it ?
Oh come on, you're missing a great time in the covid thread ?

And yeah it's a good thing but if dig a little deeper, they (Japan) didn't want to offer more favourable terms than we currently enjoy with them (via the EU).

I also remember all EU trade deals have a clause saying if you offer better terms to another country we trade with, you have to offer it to us too. Or something like that.

I'm probs gonna be ok whatever happens as have savings and high skilled job. Just a little concerned for friends and family who ain't and are likely to see increased costs, lower standards and lower worker rights, just so certain peeps can make more profit. (See all the back handed shit with the PHE, nhs app and so on ?)

Back