#Brexit

Yeah, that internal monologue thing is nuts! What a discovery
Yeah, we was in my living room and I was floored. I said so for instance I was thinking of painting a wall in the living room a different colour, I'd debate with myself about the choices and would visualise the wall as those different colours in my head.

He said, nope don't have anything like that and thought I was mad. Probably right though?

Makes you wonder, are us internal monologue folk more susceptible to suffering dementia or bi-polar disorder, or more likely to have substance-induced trips?

Makes you wonder, are us internal monologue folk more susceptible to suffering dementia or bi-polar disorder, or more likely to have substance-induced trips?
I dunno, but sounds like an experiment is required ?

Its like the idle thread on a computer that fills the CPU time when it has nowt else to do.?‍♂️

When reading a book, watching tv etc & concentrating on something, there isn't an internal monologue, just when you're left with your own thoughts. Literally!

This all probs need moving to another thread. Maybe the drugs one or summat ?

Some interesting articles. So maybe those with inner monologues, if lose it for some reason they become diminished.

Those without that kind of monologue perhaps will be more ok as they have a different mechanism for internalizing themselves?

Don't think there is any differences in capabilities between the 2 groups. Defo feels like an internet search day on it though ?

personally no, I'd prefer to remain

but I reckon the European leaders who wanted uk to stay probably changed their view and are now wanting to see the back of our politicians as soon as possible
Completely agree with you. The way the UK has behaved has been embarrassing. We've been offered so much support and patience from the EU and thrown it back in their faces, it's insulting.

but I reckon the European leaders who wanted uk to stay probably changed their view and are now wanting to see the back of our politicians as soon as possible

Really sadly, but... this.

Seems we have our ship set for a true no deal too, so let's see what comes out in the wash on 1st Jan.

Can’t remember the last time I “queued” at Ibiza Airport passport control. It’s more of a moving line.
Would a 15 minute queue put me off? probably not. No more than the joke at immigration MAN

Last edited:
The UK have already said anyone from the EU can use their Passport E-Gates. So for once we don’t look like the childish ones (just for once).
We don't know which immigration rules will apply. It's not even clear there will be a freedom of travel between the EU and the UK in the future. So it's a little early to discuss the use of E-Gates (which only make sense if there is freedom of travel).

Wasn't a Canada model desired by Boris anyway?

Back