#Brexit

Just a thought: It's probably a good idea to get your Euro's for your summer jollies before the 31st of this month as the pound is likely to take a big hit as we leave with a no-deal Brexit

Also look into USD (S&P 500 index also) for your future savings, the charts dont lie. US stocks that benefit from less US tax, stronger dollar, weaker pound and euros, can do very well. Like military and pharma ind.

Last edited:
Just a thought: It's probably a good idea to get your Euro's for your summer jollies before the 31st of this month as the pound is likely to take a big hit as we leave with a no-deal Brexit
We then go into the 'transition' period until the end of 2020, so no material change day to day (we'll be a rule taker for the period). I can't see there being much change in GBP/EUR as a result of us formally leaving. The 31st of December 2020 however....

So here we are then - Brexit eve. The day Great Britain becomes Little England.

Also look into USD (S&P 500 index also) for your future savings, the charts dont lie. US stocks that benefit from less US tax, stronger dollar, weaker pound and euros, can do very well. Like military and pharma ind.

Why would any moral person invest in the arms industry?

enjoy your day. make the most of that Lambrini whilst you can still afford it.
I prefer a pint of Brexit. AKA Carling. A true patriots tipple

It'll be Singapore Slings on Monday night though, who'd of thought flying outside the EU would be so easy :rolleyes:

On another forum, there is a lot of noise around leavers or remainers. I actually see it in a new light. In a way, I'm reminded of the 4th of July of 1776 when the United States declared its independence. The United Kingdom has effectively deemed itself independent of the European Union. So I guess what I'm saying is this doesn't have to be a tragedy. It's a birth. A beginning. It's something special now. Whether we wanted it or not seems less important and more "partisan" if you'll excuse the term.

What do you think? :)

Back