#Brexit

I voted remain, but want the nuclear option no deal leave now. Why? So those who think we'd be fine going it alone finally realise we are not the power we think we are in the world. We are living on the inertia from ~70yrs ago.

Plus any "great" deals we do make with other countries have to automatically offered to the EU - any country with a trade deal with EU have to as part of their existing deal?‍♂️

She needs to go.

They ALL need to go.
Whole house is shambles. Govt and Opposition.
May's stumbled in from pit of stink through her own making, while the bearded one, seems to think he's already PM and calls the shots.
It's an absolute shitshow. Yes majority voted leave, but by the margin it was, should always have been a 'soft' brexit.

Imagine if this lot were in charge at the outbreak of WW2?

@garrystreeterMP We are now heading for at least 12 months delay, European elections and a very soft Brexit or no Brexit at all.
Brought to you by people who really want Brexit. No, it makes no sense. No sense at all.

My Labour MP is filtering out all Brexit related emails, despite these figures - 6511its a f***ing joke.

I hope you get out, saw a little troublesome number the other day :
“ factoring in all liabilities including state and public sector pensions, the real national debt is closer to £4.8 trillion, some £78,000 for every person in the UK. ”

Vote Leave have agreed to drop their appeal for electoral crime offences and have paid a £61.000 fine.
Bring on the what a bouters !!

Last edited:
Totally wrong. The deadline has passed. We should be out with no deal by default. they are trying ever so hard to stay in, how long is this shambles gonna go on for. Lies lies and more lies. Bercow is a grubby sweaty c*** who needs to be gone, incase of riots and protests ,dont blame the voters, blame the mps and the ghastly sweaty speaker.

Totally wrong. The deadline has passed. We should be out with no deal by default. they are trying ever so hard to stay in, how long is this shambles gonna go on for. Lies lies and more lies. Bercow is a grubby sweaty c*** who needs to be gone, incase of riots and protests ,dont blame the voters, blame the mps and the ghastly sweaty speaker.
Almost all the Brexiter clichés in one post! Veiled threats of violence, personal attacks on opponents, blaming everyone else for the failure of Brexit while failing to realise that Brexit is itself is the problem and trying to portray a narrow winning margin for a Brexit that was officially campaigned on as "soft" as a mandate for a ruinous hard Brexit. All we're missing are some vacuous slogans like "Brexit means Brexit" or "will of the people" and we'd have the full house!

The only consensus in Parliament is to avoid a no deal Brexit and the further we go without a deal the more likely revocation becomes, which I now think is the most likely option.

Almost all the Brexiter clichés in one post! Veiled threats of violence, personal attacks on opponents, blaming everyone else for the failure of Brexit while failing to realise that Brexit is itself is the problem and trying to portray a narrow winning margin for a Brexit that was officially campaigned on as "soft" as a mandate for a ruinous hard Brexit. All we're missing are some vacuous slogans like "Brexit means Brexit" or "will of the people" and we'd have the full house!

The only consensus in Parliament is to avoid a no deal Brexit and the further we go without a deal the more likely revocation becomes, which I now think is the most likely option.

I sadly think no deal is more likely. I'm game for a hard remain to be honest at this point. Let's join the Schengen zone!

I don't think there would be revocation, because TM is obsessed with holding the Tories together. I would say the most likely outcome is still her deal as MPs get cold feet, followed by a GE, followed by no-deal. Strong chance Corbyn would win GE too (which ironically might make matters even worse!) The whole thing is a national disgrace but perhaps something good will come out of it in the longer term, maybe some much-needed humility, maybe a more modest, chilled-out Scandinavian-style mentality will eventually emerge - but the journey to that will be brutal.

Back