#Brexit

Read the Twitter thread above.
I have. There is no defending the delay though. They should of planned for this years before putting it on the election pledge. Just shows how out of depth they are on the matter.

Time has run out, the public and the man on the moon are fed up with it, delaying will only add fuel to the fire. Then the next moan from the mps and most of the public will be if a "catastrophe" happens like Lab or Con not winning the next election - because the public have had enough with out of touch, overpaid mps

Basket case EU countries are being cushioned from bankruptcy with UK and German money, OUR money!

Enough is enough.

Well aware thanks,

"it was repaid fully by 4 May 1979"

Have Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus, Latvia and Romania paid their Bailouts back in full?

A delay agreed until 31 October, I was hoping for longer, but it's still some more time for more people to change their minds,
vote in European elex and hope for revoke A50.

The longer the exit is delayed the less validity the initial referendum result actually has. Some voters will have died, others would have been too young, others will have changed their minds. I think most people (bar the fanatics) are also realising just how difficult all this actually is. I'm not sure everyone at the time would have been aware of just how hard it is to sever 45 years of treaties, covenants, statutes and inextricably complex international law. Also, certain things are not going to go away, even if the government decides to shelve the whole thing. English nationalism is at some point going to come up against Scottish and Irish nationalism whilst London is going to clash with the regions. A whole monster has been created and nobody knows how any of it will end.

A delay agreed until 31 October, I was hoping for longer, but it's still some more time for more people to change their minds,
vote in European elex and hope for revoke A50.

In other words, Theresa May saw her shadow which signals the UK will have six more months of Brexit

The issue isn't with the delays, the issue is that it's taken them two years before finally doing what they should have done when they first invoked article 50

Back