#Brexit

To clarify I am saying we are small nation in geographical size only. Our trading figures with the EU alone give us greater credence in the negotiations than simply saying we will kick out other nationals. It's why the government hasn't sacked off the referendum result. This is a golden opportunity that the many are failing to grasp. That's understandable when you've had the EU working it's hardest to convince people over the years members of the EU must never leave...or else! That indoctrination starts in schools from a young age.

Absolutely. Look at the Canadian deal. Removal of tariffs, no free movement of people and no fees. Took 6 years. Best of all Worlds and what I'd like to see us go for.

choose life, choose zero hour contracts, choose unpaid internships, choose shitty monochrome towns, choose inflation, choose riots, choose race and class wars, choose affordable summer holidays at Center Parcs, choose 5 hour queues at Calais checkpoints, choose unpicked apples and blocked toilets, choose the 1950s, choose...

*stop press* actually it may never happen. High Court just threw a massive chaos bomb into the government's plans. No guarantee parliament will support government. May will be tempted to call an election to win a landslide against useless Corbyn or she may gamble on winning the court appeal. who knows?

what a mess though, what a laughing stock..

Nah, this is a good thing. I never trusted May, a remain voter, to deliver a proper exit anyway. It's a good thing to have cross party discussion on our new relationship with the EU. Even the woman who brought about the court case said "we're all leavers now". Get on with it Shady.

I think one of the worse things in all of this is absolutely vile front pages we are seeing.

I'm sure even the most ardent brexiters from this forum will concede they are inexcusable.

Back