BORA BORA's last season.... end of an era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real tance in Ibiza in December 🤔. Is Bora Bora ever actually going to close?

I was resident DJ there for 10 years, sad to see it go but they didn’t have a clue as to how to run a place! (Still owe me £15k they refused to pay for the big DJs) Surprised they lasted this long. Great memories with the best DJ team on the island my guys Oliver Lang, Gordon Edge, Will Johnston and Heath Holme. 2004-2014 some of the greatest days in Ibiza for me.

I was resident DJ there for 10 years, sad to see it go but they didn’t have a clue as to how to run a place! (Still owe me £15k they refused to pay for the big DJs) Surprised they lasted this long. Great memories with the best DJ team on the island my guys Oliver Lang, Gordon Edge, Will Johnston and Heath Holme. 2004-2014 some of the greatest days in Ibiza for me.
Bet you’ve got some stories…

One of my fave days on island in 2012 was a set you played with Sonique. You were not too put off by wifey and I asking for a pic with you. Let me know if it's cool to post here.

We were already fans from some of your Dancetrippin sets. Thanks for the memories!

Best years l think after the 90's in Bora.. Danced many a great day there every summer from 2004-14! When the whole minimal sound took over in 2005/06, you guys were always a breath of fresh air... Must dig out some good photos!

Best years l think after the 90's in Bora.. Danced many a great day there every summer from 2004-14! When the whole minimal sound took over in 2005/06, you guys were always a breath of fresh air... Must dig out some good photos!
Thank you so much! We always tried to keep the more light hearted party vibe going since the crazy stuff always seemed to happen then 😁

Friday 16 December:

WILDCHILD (Game Over crew)

Ion Pananides
Isbel
Jeremy Weeks
Santanna Oush
Smythy
+ more

Keep On Dancing | Día Dos confirmed for 2 January from 16:00

Richy Ahmed
Tobi Neumann
Tania Vulcano
Tuccillo
Alex Pott
Ion Pananides
Cyril Claudel
+ more

Last edited:
Any week without event after closing announcement ?
Maybe it will be a winter location ?

Remember a nice set of Tobi Neumann @Heart 3 years ( ?) ago.

Its 30€ or 20€on discount list b4 7pm
Me n mates (4-6) should bé there by 6h30pm
Dc10 was not so good from ibz vet mate that went to elrow around midnight and WE didnt met AT amnesia..

Attachments

• IMG-20230102-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20230102-WA0019.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back