BORA BORA's last season.... end of an era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said before and recently on other FB pages. The place was never the same when Gee left. Only visited a few times since then and it was very poor. Just my thoughts but by trying to change and keep up with the times they lost the spark and madness that came with it.

Sad though to hear great memories from 00-06 🙌🏻

Exactly my thoughts. Once Gee left and the barriers went up, it sadly wasn't the same place.

Too much focus on making money too when it was never geared up to be a VIP place.

Exactly my thoughts. Once Gee left and the barriers went up, it sadly wasn't the same place.

Too much focus on making money too when it was never geared up to be a VIP place.
We popped in for a beer on Sunday afternoon and just felt it was expensive (8 euros for a 33cl) and quite run down with plastic chairs and no real view of the beach. Much much better options nowadays for me

Zoo Project Thursdays cancelled, as of last week apparently...

Ticket holders will be auto-refunded

Wonder how long it will take to get the noise restrictions resolved.

Mid-summer noise restrictions is not a good thing after the last couple of years. Bar owners will be proper angry.

How are Ushaiaiiaaiia handling noise? they must have strict limits I suppose?

It boggles my mind how Gee Moore is not involved. Did he fall out with the owners or something?

I see bora bora have announced a few line ups on facebook for various August and September dates, and there is no mention of any of the djs listed above, so looks unlikely any of them are playing.
So was this image just them name dropping folks who have played there over the years?

Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back