Any new parties next year?

I see where your coming from but at the end of the day it's a club thats in San An, as beautiful as it may be they need to cater for the clientele that's on their doorstep. Be interesting to see if the night with kerri and co goes ahead. As a worker based in San An I would love it to happen.

latest rumours say something else now. that's why I prefer not to put rumours out myself, they often change a few times before the deal is done.

Together and Defected to have separate rooms at Amnesia on Tuesdays?

And talking of Tuesday's.......

I know we're all going into overkill on the rumours front (and we should know better until the deals are done).....but it's freaking cold in Northern Europe at the moment..... But Jesus if the one about .....

Luciano to host new party at Pacha on Tuesday's is true then 1) I'm as happy as can be, 2) 2015 really is going to be more nuts than 2013 in terms of tech-party choice!

I see where your coming from but at the end of the day it's a club thats in San An, as beautiful as it may be they need to cater for the clientele that's on their doorstep. Be interesting to see if the night with kerri and co goes ahead. As a worker based in San An I would love it to happen.

I know that they need to aim for the market that frequents San An but surely they/we are not all #ukbeerboysaged18?

Suppose its a vicious circle?

I wasn't saying aim for uk beer boys, just saying that they should look into utilising the club to it's full potential. The vibe in the club last year was so good, everyone was having an absolute blast. Myself included. To me it just makes sense, a water party, in the daytime. Come out of the club an its still sunny, will probs attract beer boys but does es paradis currently attract anything else?

Didn't Creche try do something a bit diff in San An last year? I heard it was a good night, well until all the gatecrasher nonsense.

If they don't try anything new, they'll only have the same clientele. Trying to spread out is worth it imo.
I stayed in SanAn last time, would be good to have a something like this to go to on that side.

Surely people will come if the music is good...

Last edited:
Had a sneaky feeling we might see defected back there…just a tiny inkling, pure speculation….back to where it started.

Difficult to see that happening now with the other big house night announced?

I wasn't saying aim for uk beer boys, just saying that they should look into utilising the club to it's full potential. The vibe in the club last year was so good, everyone was having an absolute blast. Myself included. To me it just makes sense, a water party, in the daytime. Come out of the club an its still sunny, will probs attract beer boys but does es paradis currently attract anything else?
Fair enough dude. I'm in San an this year so let's hope there are some decent parties

I doubt anything is certain in February.

Why is nobody else excited about Luciano back at Pacha rumour? Just me?

Didn't Creche try do something a bit diff in San An last year? I heard it was a good night, well until all the gatecrasher nonsense.

Was there end of June last year. I had a great time there. Wasn't too busy but it was still ok.
Think a few quality music nights on the right days should work fine.

How anyone can get excited about anything at Pacha is beyond me. Hate that club and the hangers on who know nothing about music and pose and chat on the dancefloor it attracts. Give me DC-10 or Sankeys any day of the week.

actually, flower power would be a great one too - definitely lots of people posing, but in a good way!!! :)

Back