Any new parties next year?

If there is any truth in Luciano moving to Sankeys, this is surely another blow for Cocoon.

I'm only going by the same gossip I have heard too..... but looks like he is going to Sankeys. Because you know what..... what Ibiza needs right now is another tech night.... as there are just so few of them about ;)

I hope nothing stupid is happening like Solomun leaving Pacha? Please tell me that contract has been signed!

I seriously think es paradis should have a daytime water party. we went to the islanders party there last summer and it was so good to see the club in all its beauty in the day light. i know they used to have 18-30 parties in there in the daytime but i think it would work better than the night time version of it.

I seriously think es paradis should have a daytime water party. we went to the islanders party there last summer and it was so good to see the club in all its beauty in the day light. i know they used to have 18-30 parties in there in the daytime but i think it would work better than the night time version of it.

Its a very underrated club that has a lot to offer. I love the whole layout and bright open feeling about it. Line up is good for the opening, wonder if they can keep up the momentum? I think the water parties (albeit legendary) may detract from the type of crowd that they may/wish to be encouraging?

Back