Any new parties next year?

I think Dixon played Pacha last summer? Anyone catch it?

yeah he played solomun+1 end of june 2014, was one of the best nights of the summer for me at pacha.

prove me wrong, but I don't think innervisions will have a residency at pacha this summer.

I feel like Pacha would be the worst fit for them....would rather see them at Destino or DC10. Don't think the label is deep enough to have a weekly at Amnesia/Space yet, but think they would smash those rooms as well for a "takeover".

The sound system would be great for pacha, but the crowd wouldnt be the right fit at all. Too many people that just "ended up" at pacha would be there..and it would ruin the atmosphere. Experienced a bit of this during Solomun+Kolsch this year. Although it was still awesome :cool:

What about MK? I'm intrigued what he'll do in 2015. Will he have an official Area 10 residency, or will he mix it about like last year (10+ Pacha's + Some Defected)? Could Mr Vincent snap him up at Sankeys? My view for what it's worth is Pacha could build a proper House night around him.

What about MK? I'm intrigued what he'll do in 2015. Will he have an official Area 10 residency, or will he mix it about like last year (10+ Pacha's + Some Defected)? Could Mr Vincent snap him up at Sankeys? My view for what it's worth is Pacha could build a proper House night around him.
Hes boomed to popularity, and he fits in with pacha quite well...i suppose with Boom closing Defected will have to go somewhere, could be reunited at pacha this year?

Hes boomed to popularity, and he fits in with pacha quite well...i suppose with Boom closing Defected will have to go somewhere, could be reunited at pacha this year?

Defected thing covered elsewhere, but Pacha don't need defected when they have an 'in-house' night that was more defected than defected last year with INSANE!

Innervisions at Destino on a weekly basis would be ace, like to see Cocoon host more after parties at that venue also

you just said it yourself.

Not that we need any more 'underground' nights fighting with each other,

maybe there will be a few more one-offs this year (the saturday ones), but they guys behind dc10 exactly know that one of the reasons why they're so successful is the fact they only have two nights a week.

Back