Any new parties next year?

they already exist - once a season at dc10!

One night doesn't cut it! But yea, those are probably the 2 hottest labels going around now and I think they should have a bigger impact on the island. Rather have them than Hot Creations tbh so I hope there are much more one-offs....

they guys behind dc10 exactly know that one of the reasons why they're so successful is the fact they only have two nights a week.

I agree, that's why DC10 is so successful and they should leave it the 2 nights. A weekly Life and Death or Innervisions party would be incredible though.....im sure there are plenty of ideal locations destino....cova santa....

change of concept for 2015...

I was at Cova Santa for the Diynamic Party in the beginning of August, was fun, but i dont think it really is the best idea. They had sound issues, were still charging absurd prices for drinks despite it being 6pm..i dunno, just would shy away from cova santa again.

I was at Cova Santa for the Diynamic Party in the beginning of August, was fun, but i dont think it really is the best idea. They had sound issues, were still charging absurd prices for drinks despite it being 6pm..i dunno, just would shy away from cova santa again.

Aww really? I haven't been yet. My brother and his wife thought it was a great venue. I'm intrigued about what this new concept will be....

Call me strange, but when I'm in Ibiza I want to be by the sea / beach! Not stuck up on a hill. Destino work IMO (more so than Ushuaia in some ways) as you still have a great view on the sea. I'm a simple creature!

Last edited:
ah cova santa is a great venue for events, but amnesia had to realise they'll probably always get in trouble when doing huge and very loud parties. I'm not saying there won't be any this year, but as far as I know mostly not with the formula they tried last year. I think it's a bit more 'back to the roots' for cova santa...

I think it's a bit more 'back to the roots' for cova santa...
strip club again, yay! :lol:

AAG9E7.jpg

Drink prices are ridiculous at Cova Santa, although i like the concept of a free drink token with tickets. But it's the same for Destino and their drink prices are decent.

Drink prices are ridiculous at Cova Santa, although i like the concept of a free drink token with tickets. But it's the same for Destino and their drink prices are decent.

Yea it was 16e i think for a vodka-pineapple

To be fair though, it was a lot of vodka and you get the extra mixer to add when you drink it down. So it actually is alnmost 2 drinks worth...but still expensive.

Back