Any new parties next year?

oh we're still VERY early for line ups!

first thing to confirm will be all the already established and new nights!

Agree. We seem to be way ahead of ourselves here! There may be rumours flying around, but actual line-ups, not getting those until April I'd imagine if its like previous years. I mean Cocoon usually start releasing them early April don't they? Pacha give us the full line-ups end of April (t-minus a month before opening). And ENTER..... well we get those late-May / June! We Love.... were early with some of their releases last year... I think they released details of the Disclosure Residency in February.

Danny Kay has been writing about the possibility of Loco Dice having a night at Amnesia on Wednesdays which seems strange to me given they already have Cocoon and Music On. Also, I recall Sven not being entirely happy about Music On either so would be interested to know his feelings on this if it is actually true.

Danny Kay has been writing about the possibility of Loco Dice having a night at Amnesia on Wednesdays which seems strange to me given they already have Cocoon and Music On. Also, I recall Sven not being entirely happy about Music On either so would be interested to know his feelings on this if it is actually true.

Be surprised if this happens. Ibiza doesn't need another night like this, never mind 3 similar nights at amnesia. Joining up with cocoon like luciano/origins did last year would be the best for loco dice but don't know if there's been some sort of fall out between him and cocoon

Loco Dice having a night at Amnesia on Wednesdays

yeah looks like this is happening but dice actually only plays a handful of dates or so. understandably neither music on nor cocoon are amused about this and in my opinion this is really not a smart move from amnesia I must say.

apart from that, more artists in the underground sector are looking to have their own (new) nights and to answer the question in the thread title, yes there will definitely be new nights this year, actually in almost all of the clubs. let's see how all of this goes, but I personally really can't see this working out. the big and established nights will suffer (in both numbers and lineups) and the new ones won't get the numbers they need.

yeah looks like this is happening but dice actually only plays a handful of dates or so. understandably neither music on nor cocoon are amused about this and in my opinion this is really not a smart move from amnesia I must say.

apart from that, more artists in the underground sector are looking to have their own (new) nights and to answer the question in the thread title, yes there will definitely be new nights this year, actually in almost all of the clubs. let's see how all of this goes, but I personally really can't see this working out. the big and established nights will suffer (in both numbers and lineups) and the new ones won't get the numbers they need.

Oh dear :eek:

does this mean know more latroya?

What is this 2013 all over again? Has anybody learnt their lesson?

In terms of another Underground night at Amnesia, without showing any disrespect to Cocoon are Amnesia starting to think that they may have just a few years left? And / or Marco could walk at anytime?

Wonder if there is any truth in the Marceo Plex at Pacha residency? Or if it's just pie in the sky?

Sounds like another 2013 season is on its way.

yup, very much looks like that right now.

3 tech nights at amnesia within 5 days (and apart from everything else that's going on) - WTF. part of amnesia's success in the last few years was that they had the perfect mixture in terms of what music style was presented and which clientele they attracted on which night. I'm really not convinced they're doing themselves (and cocoon + music on) any favours with this, but prove me wrong.

yup, very much looks like that right now.

3 tech nights at amnesia within 5 days (and apart from everything else that's going on) - WTF. part of amnesia's success in the last few years was that they had the perfect mixture in terms of what music style was presented and which clientele they attracted on which night. I'm really not convinced they're doing themselves (and cocoon + music on) any favours with this, but prove me wrong.

So it's 'hyte' that will be running the night? Good line ups whenever they do events in Europe and elsewhere but don't know how they will bring guests without stepping on cocoons toes.

What is this 2013 all over again? Has anybody learnt their lesson?

In terms of another Underground night at Amnesia, without showing any disrespect to Cocoon are Amnesia starting to think that they may have just a few years left? And / or Marco could walk at anytime?

Wonder if there is any truth in the Marceo Plex at Pacha residency? Or if it's just pie in the sky?

I hope Maceo doesn't go to Pacha. Would much rather see him weekly at Enter or Circo Loco. But I can see why he would want his own night after the year he had, but I agree....we don't want a 2013 repeat.

I'm guessing that Hyte would be a short residency? I know Paradise have got Wesnesday to work for them but they don't start until summer holiday time do they? I'm guessing that Wednesday is hard to fill early in the season when a lot of people just doing long weekends? (I'm basing this on me and not any actual statistics).

Also.... Any news on Luciano's plans for 2015? Keeping the link-up with Cocoon + Destino?

as far as I can tell, both luciano and maceo are currently checking various options. let's see where they sign in the end. luciano doing both amnesia and destino (this specific combo) is very unlikely.

I personally really can't see this working out. the big and established nights will suffer (in both numbers and lineups) and the new ones won't get the numbers they need.

this is a post we will be likely to quote in october when we'll talk about the season ;)
hope this turns out ok.
can't understand that amnesia signs dice after his ushuaia season and a break, especially if he is not playing every date. imagine buttrich headlining the terrace :/
when will sven have enough of amnesia antics and finally leave? he is like the wife who is constantly beaten and cheated but remains faithfully committed to her husband ;)

Back