Any new parties next year?

Think Stivi said somewhere that its pretty much expected to be unchanged from last year, with a few tweaks. And Martin Garrix, if that's your thing o_O

Hoping for departures and to catch the closing party depending on the line up..

Also ibiza calling at space? Randomly bought tickets in 2013 as a spur of the moment thing and it was one of the best nights of the holiday! AN21 and Max Vangeli were on but I can't seem to see them mentioned on the 2014 line up for those party's. Anyone know if they did any nights last year anywhere?

Hoping for departures and to catch the closing party depending on the line up..

Also ibiza calling at space? Randomly bought tickets in 2013 as a spur of the moment thing and it was one of the best nights of the holiday! AN21 and Max Vangeli were on but I can't seem to see them mentioned on the 2014 line up for those party's. Anyone know if they did any nights last year anywhere?

They had a residency at gatecrasher last year. Fridays nights.

AN21 and Max Vangeli were the main guys for 'El Carnaval' at Gatecrasher last summer, and we all know how that ended up...
May be announced for any new nights at the relaunched Eden? We shall see...

Space news:

Symmetry (early season one-offs) returns for one date (so far)
Intec in their now traditional pre-Cox parties date
DJ Mag moved from 31st May to June 9
and..

FUSE moves to Space for 3 dates (2 in June 1 in Sep)

A techno night with black imagery... yeah, let's stick that on Thursday night. Can't see there being any competition around on that night (!) Fail.
i'd give them a chance actually...I think they will be trying to get the Cox crowd from Tuesday, Good credentials. I think people should be giving Eden a clean slate?

i'd give them a chance actually...I think they will be trying to get the Cox crowd from Tuesday

Really?!

Yeah, okay Eden in general do deserve a clean slate and I should reserve judgement until the season kicks in.

But this just reminds me of when an independent food chain rented the unit opposite McDonald's in my hometown, opened an eatery called "Star Burger" and undercut their prices by 20p an item. Savvy. But the cheaper prices didn't compensate for the poorer quality.

Really poor choice of night. They had 7 to chose from!

Whatever night you choose is gonna be a bad choice tho tbh. Monday's you got circo am cocoon, Tuesday is cc and together. Wed is hyte, paradise an we love and the list goes on. Gotta bite the bullet an go for a night that suits your needs best as a promotor I guess

Saturday or Sunday would be a good shout. Particularly mopping-up all those based in San An who don't really know their beans and are only there for a few days over the weekend. That way they'd probably even get a few informed tech heads with little else on offer.

Back