Any new parties next year?

I can see this being a huge success. Rumours of some of the lineups I have heard will fill the void left by Space, as I just don't see them attracting such a British crowd anymore if the Luciano rumours are true.

I would even go as far to say that give this time, decent production and marketing and a bit of luck and it could go the way of Manumission and the whole club could eventually open.

Sundays, not the smartest choice in my opinion. Thought maybe Tuesday, Thursdays or Saturdays. Also not a fan of the name?

Hope it goes well though, although i can see the lineups being very very strong.

F*** me, so Origins will be back at Amnesia too...

So that means Luciano is pulling a Dice and playing just about everywhere including 3 residencies??? (even if they're not all weekly, still seems a lot)

Ohhhhhhhh! It's all kicking off over Origins! Disco wars 2015!

From Luciano's facebook

Attachments

• luciano.jpg
    luciano.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 95
Would it be fair to say that having complained about the lack of trance options available a few weeks ago, the trance fraternity are now well catered for, what with the announcements of Colors at Eden & Connect at Privilege complimenting Cream, ASOT, Full On & the various boat parties?

Would it be fair to say that having complained about the lack of trance options available a few weeks ago, the trance fraternity are now well catered for, what with the announcements of Colors at Eden & Connect at Privilege complimenting Cream, ASOT, Full On & the various boat parties?

I thought the same!

they will still find something to complain about.....!!

they will still find something to complain about.....!!

Back